Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,031  
On the subject of eyes -
My lovely wife had these little black dots that, with her describing them to our HMO, made them seem insignificant. And the HMO said eventually come in. Then they started getting bigger and blocking a lot of her vision. When we got to the HMO she was diagnosed with wet AMD and they rushed her to appointments for shots.
There are several "levels" of anti-VEGF injections, some are VERY expensive and not all insurance covers the better ones.
But she has been taking monthly shots and now the black spots have become slightly translucent and hopefully will not get worse.
Wow! Sorry to hear that. Hope the shots continue to help with improvement. How many shots does she have to get?

/ Good morning!!!! #184,032  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.3C and it's presently 20.9C, cloudy and calm (which will soon become breezy). Nothing in the gauge but there has been the odd bit of moisture coming down.

My Brisbane Mate got away yesterday on time... for some reason I went to bed shortly after 2130 for a very restful night's sleep.

Today I need to trim & mow around the property as tomorrow it's going to rain (if one can believe the weatherguessers).

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,033  
Good evening high today was 22˚F.
I really don't understand outdoor ice. It was there this morning and this afternoon it was gone and it was in the teens or low twenties all day. So ice evaporates before it melts which allowed us to go on a 1/2 mile walk. Going out with the wind was OK but coming back into the wind was challenging to the eyes and face, wind chill was 15˚. Tomorrow morning is suppose to be the coldest temp around 13˚F.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,034  
Good Evening Guys,
At my last eye exam, I asked if there was anything that could be done, explaining that it was from an "arc"..... the Dr just said "at our ages, you will just get floaters.... they will go away
Ted, my optometrist said the same thing ! Im still waiting! Truthfully they are not in my line of sight, so not a long time! I will give it a few more months and hopefully they will disappear! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #184,035  
Thinking about diverse opinions..
If someone posts something you find disagreeable to extent you want to comment, just PM them directly. You can make your point with each other without involving everyone else.
I don't think that will work because he has put out information or misinformation to hundreds if not thousands of people and your counter response has gone to one person. A post of misinformation or an opinionated post is still visible. It would only work if the misinformation/opinionated post was also removed but that would take others getting involved.
Oh, by the way I'm not talking about any specific post lately.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,038  
Five individuals that live next to or near the designated solar farm are "fervently" against the project saying it would ruin the value of their property.

We call them N.I.M.B.Y.s
Not In My Back Yard
They would only be true NIMBYS if they fervently want the solar farm—- just “NIMBY”.

if they don’t want it at all, as in not in ANYBODY’S Backyards. . . I better stop typing…

/ Good morning!!!! #184,039  
Besides an eyesore, I wonder what all pitfalls of a huge solar farm exude? is it photovoltaic? Or mirrors heating vessels for steam?

There is a huge difference in operation.

Basically, as a business, they need to find the cheapest land they can get. They should NOT get tax incentives.
How much forest/arable farmland needs to be chopped down to build it?