Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,352  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 16.3C and it's presently 19.0C, overcast and calm. There was 0.3mm in the gauge @ 0730.

Town run to pick up the pork shoulder + check my lottery #'s. I also bought a bouquet of flowers for a departing friend which will be presented at the soiree.

With the threat of sporadic rain, I decided to mow the front paddock/horse exercise area which was followed by doing the 50hr oil change/greasing on the Z-Turn... Friday evening I'd watched a UTube video on the procedure which provided a number of helpful hints; the bloke turned out to be an Aussie with the exact same unit as me with the rear bumper/towing configuration. It was amusing to hear him switching between calling it a Z(ed)355E and a Z(ee)355E. 😁

The portaloo was delivered and set-up just as I finished with the maintenance.

A busy 'last day' of soiree preps/setting up planned for today. Most of the 'ducks' are in a row.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,353  
Like Ray Wylie Hubbard said, " All I ever wanted was a really fine stripper girlfriend and a Gold Top Les Paul."

Im a big Ray Wylie fan. And Mother Blues is a fine example of what he is about. One of my favorite lines from that song is “that was the first of many bad decisions”.
His biography is interesting reading as well.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,355  
10F partly cloudy.

Been good day...after work spent the afternoon getting this and that done,Mrs. enjoy date night Mexican food,little Scooter curl up in my arm purring I think she wants me to have ice cream with blueberry pie and share...I just can disappoint little kitten :)

Plans for the rest of evening :unsure:

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,356  
Wow, thought Quattro was awesome next to Lotus back in the day, but we still integrated Lotus in our project. Probably still have MacInTax tucked away

Wonder if this license is still valid

View attachment 847439
IMG_7573.jpeg
IMG_7574.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #184,357  
I had a good chat with him. I think he was pretty taken back by the negative reaction. He was explaining his concerns, particularly after Sweden just told their whole country to prepare for war. It is a worrisome time in that region and not sure we really can understand the context. Pretty sure he understands this is not personal, he is a very interesting and talented person, just who we want here.

clearly discussing war funding is now off the table. Let's try to be supportive of Helos in other ways.

Thanks Drew. I agree. Hope we see him posting

/ Good morning!!!! #184,358  
Had a pretty good day, work finished at 10:30. Big lunch salad then picked up rocks and placed them in the creek for a couple hours... that's plenty of exercise... Made a black bean soup with Tri Tip, red peppers, and onions. Mmmm.:giggle:

/ Good morning!!!! #184,359  
Im a big Ray Wylie fan. And Mother Blues is a fine example of what he is about. One of my favorite lines from that song is “that was the first of many bad decisions”.
His biography is interesting reading as well.
Ray has a radio show on KNBT on Tuesday evenings. Havent listened in a while but I've been a fan for a long time and have attended the live sessions of these shows many times. He is a very interesting guy.