Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,541  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.5C and it's presently 18.9C, high overcast and calm.

Everything is pretty much back in it's 'place' now and the paddock transfer was done. Today I'll have some 'tractor fun' cleaning up Paddock #1.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,542  
IMG_3162.jpeg
There’s a third one at the top.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #184,544  
Good evening all. 31ºF for the start, .1 inch in gauge, overcast and light rain, light breeze. Light wind, light rain good part of the day, and high temp forecast to be 37ºF at midnight. Make coffee and restart fir in insert after ash work. Worked on estate paperwork and household paper work. Did get short indoor ride and nap in.
Buppies good to hear the warm up is soon. Don't feel bad, just ready to get out of the house and see people :) prayers sent.
Ron glad you are getting better at conserving energy. Is that you or the squirrel or both?
Ron thank for the link.
Billy sounds like my spring shearing. Hope good progress on taxes. Checking trail cams sounds like fun.
Bill hope you are conserving lots of energy.
Drew good to hear warm up on the way. I have not been that sick, because of the need quarantine I miss seeing and being with people :(. Hope you cd player came today.
Mike are the walls flat enough for the tiles? Hope plumber got the sinks and hot water heater done.
Kyle it is tough to keep up with this thread. Sorry about the appliance issues, hope oven is fixed with relays.
Kilroy sorry cold snap slowed the sap collection. Glad couches still under control, and you fixed your mom's laptop. Hope Bailey enjoyed the mountaintop experience. Hope good day at the cube farm.
Sally welcome to GM thread, glad you got to warm up.
Thomas hope potatoes turne out, and kitties did not ruin nap.
Ken good to hear more work done in garage. Does spring on door need adjustment? Sorry 17.2 so bad. Don't feel bad, just waiting on negative test :(
Sott(vt) hope you get salt off the truck. I feel ok just some sinus drainage and wht feels like bronchitis. Hope birthday meal was fun. Happy Birthday to DIL.
ljj welcome back, hope you don't have a lot of places to go.
Scott(vt) hope you can get correct part.
Paul hope the meatloaf was good, thinking about on for hear. I understand about the cars, had that issue a lot in Missouri.
Two_bit I ave a 2 1/2 yo great granddaughter, never walks, just runs :)
Drew hope you can get salt off car.
Two_bit have not been that sick through the whole time. I was surprised when tested positive.
Don 3.25 nice rainfall. This week should make good dent in lake level shortfall. Hope paperwork and cards went well. Thank for info on light bulb at Costco.
Drew hope you can work out best link for CD to amp.
Dennis sorry about Snagglepuss and bird. Hope Tiger unsuccessful. Hope taxes go well.
Lou sorry about icy,muddy mess hope you can make it passable.
Drew hope you can work out pic access.
Ted I did not make out like Don did on the rain, all light rain today. Hope all errands went well.
David hope you enjoyed the football and Kid's time Sorry about son behavior. Hope HH was good, love Mexican.
PJ glad you were off from work for the worst of the icy roads. Some the real bad days they would cancel work, can be hard to get much done with that low attendance. If I was doing better, I wouldn't know what to do ;)
Dennis don't blame on the foil hat.
Dennis glad Subaru headlight changed out, is there something you can do to extend their life?
Mike good luck with concrete removal.
Scotty hope drain flowing well.
Dennis nice you can get board serviced and replaced.
Thomas I am, I really am.
Thomas sounds like you had a good day.
Scott(vt) thanks for the pic, nice crew.
Randy(wag) good to everything back in place. Hope the seat time was fun.
Dennis nice pic.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,545  
Poured first cup of coffee. 31° with freezing rain this morning. Heading to 34° with rain in afternoon. Another good day to stay in house out of the slippery stuff. May put some ice melt on walkways. Have to wait and see if mother nature does it for me. Will start working on taxes. Have a couple of documents already.
Z9e7CNg.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,547  
29 going to 50. Should be dry today, but rain is a coming. Still have snow in the shady areas.

BEF, hope your deer can stay out of the path of those coyotes. I was watching two foxes hunting yesterday with my binoculars, but in separate places...not a pack like those 3.

Scott, that habachi family meal looks like fun.

Don, thanks for the info on those bulbs...have not seen anything like them before.

Helped my wife move some storage boxes yesterday, then brought in 6 wheelbarrows of firewood onto the porch. My "good stash" is getting low. Decided to cut some more today rather than going to the mountains, and just hike somewhere nearby.

After a late lunch, decided it was my best shot at finding a dry and not too cold or windy day to change the oil on my truck. Usually not too bad being a shade tree mechanic, but I was frozen stiff by the time I finished at sunset. Interesting how close the birds come when you're lying flat on the ground for a while.

Struggled with how tight the bolts were on the skid plate and how tight the oil filter canister was. I was ready to cuss the guy who changed it last...but it was me. Maybe I just lost that much muscle power since last time. Still don't know why "they" switched from spin on oil filters, like on the Kubota, to the cartridge inserts, but there's a world of difference in the price between OEM parts. Just more steps...and there is one step I always struggle with...inserting the little plastic drain piece...can never get it in all the way before oil drains all over my hand. Job done, except the step where I sit by the woodstove with a blanket and warm up.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,548  
lot of articles online about impact of bad weather
big upset at Bridgestone Tire being hard on employees not able to get into work
and then I saw this in St Louis. Wow
as someone who used to drive firetrucks, this is eye opening
in the worst of weather, emergency responders are out there

in glare ice you need to maintain momentum but clearly too much here
you drive down middle of road as slow as you possibly can
driving slowly is very hard for firemen to do, you always worry about not getting there in time

/ Good morning!!!! #184,549  
Good morning, the low is 21 and only going to 23°F. Wind NNE 8 gusting to 17 mph. Cloudy.

It really is counter productive, but if you don't turn your headlights on they will last forever. ;)

All the jacks, in and out on my pre-amp are RCA, so wiring up my sound system will be a breeze...I hope. The hardest part is going to be picking up the speakers.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are supposed to be above freezing, so I think I will attack my electrical gremlin, then.
A couple of 2x4s from the front tires to the bucket pins should be an extra measure of safety for me working under the bucket sweeps while I find the plug the mechanic told me to look for. will take the plug apart and Deoxit it. wait five minutes for the vapors to evaporate and then hit it with dielectric grease, put it back together and move on to the roof. Pull the roof off and see what is amiss under there. Last thing to do is attack the fuse box and fix the blown fuse for my headlights. Maybe deoxit the ignition switch, too. Even though it is not out in the weather, it won't hurt.

Today?? About the same as yesterday, you tube and video games.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #184,550  
32 this morning high in low 50s rain coming later today

17.2.1 no problems for me 17.3 is the one not recommended to do per idrop news

Feel like a slug haven’t heard that in a while

Nice dinner scotty grand kids had a blast I’m sure

Feel better mostly

sodamo our kid sounds like yours

Nice pictures BEF

My old TR6 was like that wngsprd

prayers for all our Country

Last edited: