Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,664  
Wag, I get a soapy mixture from one of our parts suppliers and cut it with windshield washer anti-freeze 50/50. It cuts off the bugs and doesn't leave a soapy film on the windshield and no bug guts either.
I understand. I use a "Bug-off" additive to my windscreen washer fluid, which works well under normal conditions.

Last night, however, was a constant torrent of bugs. Especially the tiny midge size. What with the chance of critters, especially wombats, on the two lane highway, I didn't dare chance the windscreen being cleaned sufficiently to see far enough down the road to avoid anything.

She's all good now as I've quickly been into town to top up the petrol & clean the screen... There was a 'mysterious' delivery of wine at the PO to be picked up as tomorrow (26th) is Australia Day.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,667  
mostly, prayers for a quick resolution on the covid.

Don, continued success with the knee healing! Good luck with the shoulder. Sounds like a double whammy.

Happy 70th scooter!

Glad to hear your surgery went well buppies!

Prayers for all who are ailing in any way! Our country needs healing and prayers, too.

Everyone have a safe, warm, dry evening and be well fed!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,669  
Should be fine with that Drew. If both had optical in/out, you could go with a cheap optical cable.

There's always these cd players..... LOL
MCINTOSH SACD / CD PLAYERS • Scott Walker Audio

Still raining...and tomorrow too.
We have had close to 5" of rain in the last few days. But just a few miles southwest of us, they've had up to 11" and more is coming towards Lagrange.

Helogabals, where are you?

Wonder how Eric is doing in his little shire?

My orpington chickens have basically stopped laying eggs. Only have 3 left. Partly to cold, but probably they are in their 2nd year of laying. Wifey not sure if she wants more due to the care needed as chicks. Miss the eggs though. Maybe wifey will change her mind if I buy enough plain old store bought white eggs...

Saw a meme about going to Costco for a $5 rotisserie chicken and $357 later going home in the SUV.

Prayers for our team, especially those in need. For Ukraine and Israel too.
Try mixing red pepper flakes in with their feed.