Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,071  
64°F and .19 inches of much need rain.

No success with my fuel tank clean out other than getting it cleaned out. Tractor started right up after. Let it run about 45 minutes then decided might as well mow abit. Not even a complete circuit and it stalled. Stalled another half dozen times getting back to shed.
Is there vent for fuel tank maybe plug?

/ Good morning!!!! #185,077  
I'm back from the Bay. Cops were out in full force looking for miscreants speeding and running lights. Did 10 kms over the limit both ways. (about 6 mph over).

Re: tapcons. I have an elm workbench 16' long and 4' deep held onto the basement wall on a ledger board that is anchored with tap cons. It has a 10 drawer, 2 of 6 drawers and two machinist tool boxes on it and hasn't caved in, in over 28 years. My 16' x 10' deck is held onto the wall of the house the same way. That has only been there for 12 years or so and gets a huge thump on it whenever the snow on the roof lets go. (steel roof) I put 8 of them in, one every 4' staggered. with the deck, I used the tap cons and joist hangers for the stringers on 12" centers.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,078  
Why does TurboTax have to take 20 minutes to update every time I log into it. Did they make a major change since yesterday? So annoying.

Wonder if I can build a greenhouse like the Costco one? Hummm

/ Good morning!!!! #185,079  
Changed the thermostat on the big tractor. Should think that it would be easy access on a tractor but no ac hoses and other stuff in the way. Had to use a long extension, universial
joint and short 12 mm socket
and using pressure to prevent the socket from going sideways. But it is done and can now plow snow in tee shirt if I wanted to

/ Good morning!!!! #185,080  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.8C and it's presently 22.0C, mostly overcast with a steady wind.

'Into town' run, yesterday, was successful in all respects. The arvo turned into a 'replace batteries' in a number of things as my weather station was intermittently dropping out at high temperatures of +28C. Whilst waiting for the Tx/Rx to pair, I decided to replace my mouse & keyboard batteries... and remembered that the printer's 'colour' ink cartridge was very low, so that got done too.

Horses were transferred to Paddock #3, later on. It being Summer and very dry as of late, they're 'picking' what's on the ground pretty quickly. (another reason why I'll lime this Autumn)

I've got a 'coffee meeting' in town @ 1100 and this arvo will be spent cleaning up Paddock #2. Tractor FUN!

That's about it, take care all.