Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,131  
Good Afternoon Mike,

Sorry to hear that Mike! I have done some slate and tile work, it’s not crazy difficult! Have you considered doing it yourself?

Actually tiling the walls may have been less work than removing the concrete.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,134  
Ugh what a day.

Major immersion in real job last 48 hours.

Just makes me want to retire. For real this time. But events have pushed that out at least another year.

On the tile, Scott and David, totally agree. And with Buppies assessment, yes it shall pass.

I was hot, lots of things going on, and the magic words were "pulling the walls down was a waste of time". I was thinking that two people both said that was the best course of action. One of them was....but I just asked what was the recommended action and got another non-favorable response.

So off to HD the wife and I went. Dur-a-rock, furring strips and more tile. Unfortunate the tile we wanted, that the store said was in stock, was no where to be found. And the sales associates were.....really not clued in on how to look for their inventory, nor place orders on how to get more delivered. Yikes.

Anyway, IF I get some free time, I will do the walls myself. And when a new tile person, or the same guy shows up, it will be good to go.

What a day!

.......and back to real job I go....wow....

/ Good morning!!!! #185,135  
Good Evening Guys !
Nice to see you back, Helo, and to see the progress on the new building.

Ditto Helo !

Couple of pictures from tonite ! Kathleen and myself walking the area !

Attachments

• IMG_8584.jpeg
    IMG_8584.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8589.jpeg
    IMG_8589.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
   / Good morning!!!! #185,136  
Nice ride Scotty nice picture mpham glad repair job to tractor is done L4N

Riptides how about tile specialty store buying contractor price most of time puts it very competitive much better selection at least my experience

/ Good morning!!!! #185,137  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 9.3C and it's presently 25C, sunny and calm.

A busy yesterday; coffee meeting, in town, @ 1100 for an hour and then home for a quick lunch.

Looked to start cleaning up Paddock #2 when I received a call from the antennae repair bloke that he was available. Short story is that it wasn't the 28 y.o. antennae but an internal house connection = easy fix (especially when you have the right equipment/tools/parts). He said that, although he could replace the antennae, it was best to just leave it alone as it was working fine and to wait until it truly 'crapped out'. How good is that! He could've hit me up for a full, new, installation and I would've been none the wiser. (y)

Which did leave me enough time to tackle the Paddock #2 clean-up. YAY! I've had to put the horse troughs onto the 'house tank' as theirs was near empty... only 27.1mm of rain recorded for the month of January.

Nothing scheduled for today. I'm off to Ross for a 1030 meeting tomorrow.

That's about it, take care all.