Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,421  
almost two hours in dental chair, more torture, more money, but bridge saved.
there has been no washout...but what a headache that gave me.
mouth hurts, and wallet hurts too.

escaped from there, came home and got the greenhouse tied down to some heavy duty eye hooks.
then back down to hospital in langhorne to visit friend who had both knees done. He's doing ok, not used to being stoned
but enjoying what he can. He's clearly in pain, but managing, is walking and going to PT. All seems normal.
The hospital is almost totally dedicated to supporting a large ortho practice there, why it wasn't crowded feeling.
I think the hospital part was failing for years and they found a way to pay the bills by bringing in the well paid ortho practices.

glad to get out of there, wore my mask most of the time.
dropped off some car detailing stuff to my brother, to use on his M8, and he emailed back it worked great.
he was afraid to squirt stuff on the high tech dash. Good concern. This stuff is made for that, use the soft brush to rub it around, and then
scoop up with proper soft 70/30 blend synthetic cloth. Today's black dashes get a lot of fingerprints on them

running out of steam. long day. have a small shepherd's pie cooking, made mistake of not thawing it, and it's cooking
and cooking and cooking. I used a temp probe and it was still cold in the center last time. ok, back it goes.

heater on in greenhouse on low. Big test will be what temp is it in there tomorrow morning when it's below freezing out.
white tape came in this afternoon, I'll tape up all the seams tomorrow.

toaster oven beeped. 185 degrees please

Attachments

• IMG_2840[1].JPG
    IMG_2840[1].JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
   / Good morning!!!! #185,422  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.4C and it's presently 19.1C, overcast with a gentle breeze. There was 2.5mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900.

Again, there's not much going on for me, down here. The short 'heatwave' is over & we're back to normal temps. Good. I'm not a 'hot climate' bloke, which is why I live in Tassie.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,423  
Wagtail, sounds nice there.
when you go over to the mainland, do you normally take the high speed ferries?
I always wanted to ride on one of those.
or do most people fly?

must be nice living on your own island!

Attachments

• Tasmania.jpg
    Tasmania.jpg
    800 KB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #185,424  
Drew glad the surgery is over hope progress is good and all done with this

Do not burn up wagtail

Newberry I have a Polaris 900 eps works well for us. If I were to buy another today it would be Honda good reviews auto tranny vs belt drive

/ Good morning!!!! #185,425  
Good evening all. 43ºF for the start, overcast, windy. Moderate wind early then slowing later, overcast broke up to partly cloudy sky, and high temp was 60ºF. Make coffee to start day, take trash out, move contents of laundry basket to laundry room, Dr check up, everything good but A1C now 6.6 :( . lunch, bike ride, nap, was going to grill some brats, but no newspaper to start fire :(
Dennis sorry you were dropping packets.
Ron nice you got to work in sunshine. Sorry about the tax bill. hope you got filters changed and started on limb pickup. You missed part of the moon ;) Nice pic
NHBX glad you able to get and putter in the sunshine.
Phil glad good family get togethers. Sorry friend not doing well. Good to hear you are doing better. Sorry no more improvement in wife's voice. Nice you got shop time, nice canteen.
Frits hard to believe GD's friend jumped off bridge, more prayers for everyone involved. Lot of water still on driveway.
Bill enjoy your backup light when you get it and relay installed.
Drew nice you really like your coffee. Hope root canal went well, and you get good answer on bridge failure. Don is about 200+ mile south of me.
Mike glad you were able to take neighbor to lunch. Understand anger at situation, I would be frustrated too. Hope you made progress on milk house.
Frits sorry neighbor not doing wha he is supposed to do.
Kilroy thanks for link.
Plowhog sorry rain on snow. Nice pic
Thomas hope plan "B" works.
Ken hope you got some sun. Good to hear garden cleared out and plastic down. Hope your father did ok in storms. Nice you could help Drew.
Don hope the desk work got done so you could work on garage.
Scott(vt) hope the afternoon was ok.
Buppies the hype masters never stop. prayers sent.
Helo hope you keep winning the snow control game. My money is on greed that keeps them in the game. Sorry about heater 1K repair bill.
Buppie glad you found the reruns.
Paul sorry about the lack of entertainment options on trip, nice snow removal equipment. Hope tomorrows trip goes well. Sorry too wet to pull mower around.
Billy had that happen in St Louis, two fawns. Nice crocus bloomed, and nice pic.
Gstrom sorry such a hassle, 13K is a lot of money.
Scotty glad you came through storms ok and FP flue extension worked.
David good to hear Mule starts with new battery and switch bypassed. Hope HH went well.
RNG good to hear packing going well. Hope the packing and loading continue to go well.
Dennis nice cardinal
Gstrom glad glad registration not as painful as advertised.
Buppies hope that is the last of the spots.
RS sounds like very productive Monday. Hard to reheat frozen chunks. Hope heater working in greenhouse.
Randy(wag) glad you got some rain and more normal temps.
Drew glad bridge saved. Sorry about mouth and wallet and head ache. Glad friend is healing from knee surgery.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,429  
Australia already is here, Texas is going to bed, it's my time to check in 😁 I start to see this pattern, don't you ?

~~~~~~~~

Well, nothing that much is going on.
Battle with snow I won. My cobblestones are cold but (almost) black, good friction, no salt needed.
Have to drop off car at service shop. They will need 2 days :(

~~~~~~~~

The highlight was when the airport workers took us for a tour of their snow removal equipment.

View attachment 850517

That truck has rear wheel steering and a mid mounted blade that comes down as well. The blade is 22 feet wide, and they tow the Cat powered broom behind it. The broom has a huge blower as well.

In RIX they have something like that too
At 0:27 it shines just for a sec.
Don't know those TV people find rusty CUT Kubota with broom much more interesting than that beast 😁

/ Good morning!!!! #185,430  
Would like to thank David and Sophia for the warm welcome and hospitality at his happy hour.
IMG_3586.jpeg

Yep, been enjoying the Big Island the last few days with my wife and oldest son. David has been a big help in recommending places to see, stay and eat. But I might add the food at happy hour, prepared by David and several of his neighbors was very delicious. What a nice group of people, and boy did we discuss our tractors, and construction projects.
IMG_3579.jpeg

And got treated to a nice rainbow.
This takes the cake for the furthest I’ve gone to meet another TBN person.
so my hike Saturday was down into a volcano.
IMG_3413.jpeg

And Buppies, I hope that cardinal in Hilo doesn’t bring them snow.
And there are pictures of the ocean crashing onto the streets. They opened the shorefront road today
IMG_3522.jpeg