Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,621  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 31 to start going to 50 !
Drew, sorry to hear about your almost fire !
Hey guys, nice deer pics today !

Working so back to work ! Pizza tonite ! 😁 Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #185,622  
Good morning! Low of 18°, going up to 41°. The forecasted storm is now rescheduled for tomorrow/ tomorrow night. The Euro model shows a bunch of snow, the American model shows less than an inch.

I / we appreciate all the thoughts and support from you guys.
Somewhat calmed family after the BIL called and spoke with everyone. The initial shock worn off, so better discussion could be had. Kind of a wait and see until a plan is formed with his oncology team.
Not sure of anything at this point.....

Rip, good luck on the milkhouse project. Hopefully we won't insert any emojis.....

Ron, good to read that you're finally feeling a little better -- keep up the progress!

LFN, you're actually going to read a book? Is that before, during, or after the self medication? 😇🙃🤗😵‍💫👍

Wng, raccoon disguised as bears? ... I like their strategy.... apparently it works.

Plowhog, have a safe trip over the hill. Hopefully not too much damage is found.... be careful.

Drew, that was a close call! Was it just the label on the back? Good call on getting a different one. Maybe use this one in the garage when you're in there ---- and can watch it.....

Buppies, are you feeling any better yet? I hope so.

Need to look for my motivation again.... I may have lost it yesterday during grocery shopping...

I will do one thing for sure ---- put a latch on the freezer door. A close call yesterday... went out to get something yesterday morning and the freezer door was open about six inches. A couple bags of frozen meat slid and pushed the door open. Everything was still rock hard, so wasn't opened long. A latch will prevent a major loss of $$$.

Might sort out the boards for the cabinet project. At least make a little headway on that. The knee has been complaining about weather roller coaster, so getting it moving may be in order.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,623  
You go out in the order that you call for taxi.
Oops. My bad. I read it as priority on arrival. So, I am 99% wrong.

The 1% was a mission I flew for a law enforcement agency. After the earthquake in San Francisco, there was high urgency to get something into the city. Using a ground vehicle was very risky as traffic disruptions were extreme. So I volunteered to fly a piston powered aircraft into SFO. That is rarely done at best.

Later, trying to depart, engine running and waiting and waiting, I thought I was never going to get out of there. The tower was not going to disrupt airline schedules to let a puny, slow piston aircraft out. I think they held me even longer to make sure I told everyone else to never attempt such a thing again. 😀

/ Good morning!!!! #185,625  
Not sure of today’s adventure, probably a hike. Was planning Diamond head this morning, but found out you need a reservation now, so not sure we will get there today.
IMG_4015.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,626  
Good afternoon.

57F and partly cloudy @ 12:00, calling for a high of 61F.

Got the old microwave and dishwasher loaded onto the van yesterday then moved van out of the turnaround/vehicle pathway.

Determined circuit breaker no. 20 (unmarked) in the original load center feeds the power for both the dishwasher and the garbage disposal.

Circuit breaker no. 19 - which is actually labelled "Kitchen" - feeds the lights in the kitchen, laundry room, and the garage. Also the one switched outlet in the garage.

At least some of the wall outlets appear to be on a different circuit breaker though ... :rolleyes:

Hooked up the two receptacles that go in the box under the kitchen sink and got that all tidied up and checked the power after I was done to make sure it was wired correct. Very painful working under the sink doing that ... :(

Got right-angle fitting installed on the water supply inlet on the new dishwasher along with the 8' long supply line.

Also installed the drain hose extension and got it clamped.

Plus installed the side mounting brackets, still need to shim the one side (left) today before I can secure it.

Also pulled out the old refrigerator from the wall and cleaned underneath and behind it, still need to blow out the bottom and clean the coils. Woman didn't seem too keen on that idea last night.

Attempted to remove cabinet over old refrigerator (required to fit new unit) after removing the screws, didn't want to come down despite significant force with a pry bar.

Hoping that they didn't something completely retarded ... like using construction adhesive.

Delivery of new refrigerator is scheduled for between 11:00 and 4:00. Woman is working on clearing a path ... ;)

Hope everyone is having a decent Friday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #185,628  
Drew, not sure what it says above the door. Maybe Helo can help.
Here is a little info about the buildings:

House of the Blackheads was built in 1334 and designed for meetings and banquets for young, unmarried merchants. Organizing various events and celebrations, they brought to life the city center. Still today, House of Blackheads offers a wide range of concerts, celebratory dinners, conferences, and other cultural events. But the Statue of Roland in the front of the guild symbolizes the Medieval Hanseatic cities.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,629  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 7.9C and it's presently 16.5C, mostly clear and somewhat calm.

Parrish meeting went until 1800 with lots of things discussed as we didn't have a meeting last month. Nothing 'pressing' though.

I'm off to Launceston, later on this morning (11-ish). One or two things to pick up at Bunnings (hardware 'big box' store), but the main reason is a urologist appointment @ 1500. It's a follow up from last month's local appointment + I had the CT scan result sent to his office. That 'result' must be OK as I haven't had a call to make an urgent appointment with him or my regular Doctor = "no news is good news", eh?.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,630  
Good morning! Low of 18°, going up to 41°. The forecasted storm is now rescheduled for tomorrow/ tomorrow night. The Euro model shows a bunch of snow, the American model shows less than an inch.

I / we appreciate all the thoughts and support from you guys.
Somewhat calmed family after the BIL called and spoke with everyone. The initial shock worn off, so better discussion could be had. Kind of a wait and see until a plan is formed with his oncology team.
Not sure of anything at this point.....

Rip, good luck on the milkhouse project. Hopefully we won't insert any emojis.....

Ron, good to read that you're finally feeling a little better -- keep up the progress!

LFN, you're actually going to read a book? Is that before, during, or after the self medication?

Wng, raccoon disguised as bears? ... I like their strategy.... apparently it works.

Plowhog, have a safe trip over the hill. Hopefully not too much damage is found.... be careful.

Drew, that was a close call! Was it just the label on the back? Good call on getting a different one. Maybe use this one in the garage when you're in there ---- and can watch it.....

Buppies, are you feeling any better yet? I hope so.

Need to look for my motivation again.... I may have lost it yesterday during grocery shopping...

I will do one thing for sure ---- put a latch on the freezer door. A close call yesterday... went out to get something yesterday morning and the freezer door was open about six inches. A couple bags of frozen meat slid and pushed the door open. Everything was still rock hard, so wasn't opened long. A latch will prevent a major loss of $$$.

Might sort out the boards for the cabinet project. At least make a little headway on that. The knee has been complaining about weather roller coaster, so getting it moving may be in order.

Everyone have a great day!

Got back from shopping this morning with a few things for the extra freezer ( fridge in garage). Opened door and found that while still chilled, item wasn’t frozen. Relocated everything, but not sure status, everything cold but not frozen. Guess will be evaluating and hoping I caught in time. Sears repair coming Tuesday. Almost hoping it’s not repairable and they offer replacement. It’s a 2014 Whirlpool. I’d replace with just upright freezer.