Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,294  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 20.1C (humidity driven) and it's presently 27.5C (heading to 30+C). Yep, "it's not the heat, it's the humidity." It's sunny and calm.
There was 197.2mm in the gauge at 0900! I also needed to adjust yesterday gauge reading up to 37.5mm. So the total rainfall for yesterday's 'event' was 234.7mm.

Another reason for my keeping my own rain gauge; The 'official' gauge at the Aerodrome recorded 147.0mm for the 'event'.

The ground was so 'thirsty' that there are no puddles this morning. All has been absorbed. The grass is noticeably greener = nature is amazing.

Noted that the 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman's Daughter was here = she had a day off from school due to flooding/rain clean-up.

I'm pondering cleaning up Paddock #4 this arvo instead of waiting 'til Friday... we'll see.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,296  
What you want is the good sounds coming through, not the bad sounds. Involves a number of built in microphones sampling the noise and then it does its electronic voodoo.
I think it's more than just a filter, think it involves some kind of white noise injected to mask the bad noise.

The microphone samples the noise from outside the acoustic environment of the ear cup, and plays it in realtime through the speaker in the ear cup 180° out of phase, effectively canceling it. Pretty simple, no magic involved.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,297  
Good evening all. 52ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Windy, with strong gusts, variable cloudiness, and high temp of 78ºF. Woke up in middle of night having trouble breathing, had neglected to turn CPAP back on. Make coffee then Men's meeting to start day. Work on paperwork, then trip to town for lunch, then 2 stops for groceries, $100 for the week :(. Got good nap, dinner with group,.
Helo not fun to drive car with no heater for a while. Would you like cheese with the Whine ;) Hope your panels rust up :)
Ron hope grocery shopping went well, Glad shop and barn cleaned up. Nice nap :) Neat moon, my guess on loop is mountain range tall enough to catch sunlight.
Bill hope you get tax info soon. Good to hear firewood still plenty left. You going to replace sheds?
Billy sorry about the wait for MIL apartment, nice you're getting more wife time. Hope hike test went well and you passed :)
Frits glad good day. Neat you saw the hawk catch a bird. Sorry about the error on violation. Good to hear boots oiled up. Sorry police no help :(
Billy neat pics
Mike glad you got rid of debris. Nice to hear did well on firewood you wanted. Sorry about pump
Dennis glad you took care of recycle can but sorry about no pellets.
Kilroy bet senior dog though bacon was nice. Sorry about false alarm. Hope today better.
RNG hope roof was fixed before rain. Hope hot tub showed and was easy fix. Sorry about confusion on trash, out trash day is Monday and except for Christmas and July 4 always pick up.
Drew glad good dinner last night, hope good return trip today. Sorry about back, my experience too soft mattress messes with my back. Did you know about the chair ride in Clarksville, MO , give good view Mississippi River.
Don sorry you got BOE again :( Glad class could follow your ALS presentation. Hope visit to park went well.
Thomas glad day off from parts store :)
Scott(vt) hope work day goes well.
Buppies sorry about all the paperwork for surgery. Sorry to hear about wife's issues, prayers sent.
Frits that has to be worrisome for D to go to Columbia. prayers for her safety.
Ken sorry about missing piece. Glad good CS and son helping with build. Hope beds is farther away from baseboard heaters when done.
David sorry about fireplace control box. Hope you can get rebuilt starter picked up and on Scag soon.
David nice BB63 pic. Hope you can get more pellets in porch box.
Dennis glad you got pellets taken care of, impressive ruts. Hope you feel up to getting rest of tree of fence soon, and taken care of.
Drew sorry you didn't bring your headphones. My understanding those headphone generate sound wave that cancel out the road noise.
Dennis glad you are doing better, hope you can find the menu for the I don't know restaurant :)
Don glad good trip to park very nice pics.
Thomas sorry you are having tough time finding the sheds.
Randy(wag) that is a lot of rain, about 3 months average here.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,298  
Good morning! 61˚F heading to the mid 70s, South wind partly cloudy skies.

Yesterdays first day of Shoulder PT went well, not sore today, but it was a little unnerving as BOE (Brother of Egor) rotated my shoulder and there was a loud click every 5˚. It wasn't painful it just felt like I was a come-a-long winding up clicking away.

My ALS presentation consisted of a few new signs which I had to finger spell, but the class figured it out - the story on planting potatoes.

Today is one of the warmer days this winter so we are going on a hike in the new park that I have been working on since 2019 - River Ranch. This will be the first time my wife has been there and I can show her all the trails I worked on. It will be interesting to see if any of the cedars grew back. There are no flowers blooming, still too early, but since it is such a warm day the rattlesnakes will be out, maybe I can get a pic.
Hiking?! Gheez Don, your new knee is that good already?

/ Good morning!!!! #186,299  
mostly, I am going to try and save the last one. It is the farthest from the driveway. The wood floor in it isn't in the best shape. The other two have concrete floors. I am thinking I will take the other two down and cut the floor out of the third and bust up the concrete from the other two and put that down in the third one and pour a new floor on top of the busted concrete. The third shed and the second one share the same wall, so it won't be that easy, but I am thinking that if I can chainsaw the wall on both sides of the middle shed then just maybe I can save the third one.
I want the corrugated tin that is on the leanto spans the roofs of both the second and the third shed. I want that tin, it will save me about 500 bucks. It might be 50 year old tin but it is way better than the crap we get today and it is free. I have another use for it.

The temperature overnight is going to stay above freezing. Rain happened earlier this past evening.

I now have three trees down on the south side of the property. I think I may rent a track hoe in spring and start knocking trees down.

Talk to you all in the morning. Good night.