Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,301  
WOW! Wagtail, that is 9.25" of rain. A lot of rain.
Thanks for that, I'm never certain on conversions from Imperial to Metric.

It was what the Weatherguessers call a 'weather or rain "bomb"'. The thunderstorm cell just hovered over the St Helens area for hours.

True story, my friends in Pyengana were hit with this system too. They posted photos & video of using a kayak to muster their cattle to higher ground. o_O

/ Good morning!!!! #186,302  
Poured first cup of coffee. 34° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 51° with cloudy skies. Weather guessers had it wrong for todays weather yesterday. No rain in the forecast today. Wood storge rack is going good. But has become much more of a project than I had planned. Was headed to Menards for 2X4's when neighbor asked if I had anything to add to a burn pile. He was going to burn some old nice older 2x4's. Got what I needed and got rid of my scrap wood pieces. Should finish rack today.
AE7wMLv.jpg

Wagtail, that's a lot of rain. Good you are OK. My converter APP says 7.76"

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,303  
Good morning, the low is 33 and going to a high of 36°F. Zero wind. Mainly cloudy.

A dump/town run is in the cards for today.
I might stop by the local Dodge dealer and see if he wants to play ball on a 2006 Ford pickup. He wants $6900.oo + 13% tax= $7,797.oo for it AS IS or not safety certified. All used vehicles in Ontario MUST be safety certified if you are going to plate them for the road.
Depending on what I see I will probably low ball him.
He has another one there that he wants $16,900.oo + 13% AS IS. There is NO WAY I will pay out 19 grand for something unfit.
We will see how that pans out. I asked the young lad what he thought about a white vehicle and he said that we have a roller and a brush and know where we can get automotive paint. It wouldn't be the first time we painted a vehicle with a brush.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #186,304  
Happy Birthday, George Washington!

George loved dogs, and named one Sweet Lips.

A couple of quotes:
- You have only one way to convince others, listen to them.
- A pack of jackasses led by a lion is superior to a pack of lions led by a jackass.

It still amazes me that with all of the national holidays that we don't have one to honor the man known as the father of our country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,305  
20F partly cloudy sky upper 30's for high.
Around 8pmish rain turning to snow 2-4 inches. 🙄

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...8 hours at part store,little puttering outside until dinner that's if rain snow doesn't arrive.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,307  
27 going to 60.

Mostly, hope you're doing okay...must be scary waking up not breathing right.

Don, glad you got back to that park where you worked so hard...good sense of pride and belonging, I bet. It looks real nice, too.

L4N, in Canada, is it risky buying a truck that's not road certified?

Spent a few hours tidying up our 30 yard long daffodil/daylily patch yesterday with the blade trimmer. It has become home to invasive honeysuckle, wild grape vines, greenbrier, and blackberries. I've been puzzled how to deal with it without damaging the flowers...so it's an annual chore...I'm late this year since the daffodils are blooming, and some of the daylilies are an inch up from the ground. I was careful.

Cleaned up the canna patch and the asparagus patch while I was at it. Wife happy when she got home, I was bushed.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,310  
good morning all
winter has not gone here, I see a 21 in the forecast one morning, but I also see 60's one day next week.
Once we get past that one cold morning, I have covers on several nice outdoor plants I need to take off.

having breakfast with friend on school board. Then food shopping and back to a great deal of fiddling with plants.
lots of seedlings to repot.

Popgadget, thanks for info. Some of these brands seem to have better circuitry than others, I can hear the difference
when going from basic chinese stuff on Amazon to the Sony. All of it is good, as usual, some is a little better.
I wonder what the resonant frequency is of tire noise. Does not seem to interfere with music that badly nulling that out.

the chair ride in Clarksville, MO , give good view Mississippi River.
I looked that up Mostly, very neat. But not for me. I'm not a heights guy.
I've skied once in my life, in Vermont, long long ago, and I fell off the t bar lift down about ten feet into the deep snow
and took the instructor sitting next to me down with me. He was hugely embarrassed getting cat called by friends going by, when it
was clearly all my fault. I think I will stay off anything elevated. I can't even look over the edge of a tall area without getting vertigo.
Certainly part of the reason I don't fly.

Don, that spot is huge. Doesn't have septic but I'll make sure the stop before is full service. As long as it has electric and water, I'm good.
thanks for looking that up. 2nd week in October.

back is still unhappy, feeling things shoot down my legs. Sure hope that goes away...canary in the mine for a back operation...