Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,601  
Maybe it's time to block her from your site?
I can, but I participate on her sites, and will just get blocked back, although I give way more. anyways, I asked, and she responded she got the pics from a different site, just coincidence that it showed up a few hours after I posted it......
It's possible she just didn't make the connection to what the picture was until I posted it, then she put 2 and 2 together. As often as I've corrected things on her site, I should be an admin.
I spent the day going thru a lot of my posts and watermarking all the pics I have posted. It won't happen again.

I've had a couple people on the site claim that other people had taken their pics from FB and submitted them on my site as their own. I've had to delete a few when they wouldn't attempt to verify the pics were theirs. Those people do get banned from the site.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,602  
Good Morning
It’s 32° headed to 60 today. It’s sunny now, will be raining by the time the temperature peaks.

Yesterday had a batch of small chores interrupting the speaker work, but still managed some progress. I got a new 1/2” shank double spiral solid carbide flush trim bit that works great. Much faster than the 1/4” shank straight fluted brazed carbide bit I was using, and it does a great job.
View attachment 854520

View attachment 854521

Today will be back to the shop, have a doctor’s appointment late morning, that will slow progress a bit, but not bring it to a standstill.

Just got back from breakfast with the professor, and realized I didn’t post this.
nice, i could use one of those.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,603  
they will until she finds a half a box missing. :ROFLMAO:
Check, that is an amazing place and boat house.
How did you manage to stop at 1/2 way. Girl scout cookie boxes get smaller and smaller over time.

Went back to operating room back at 2:30. That was the problem now have to get body back to normal Calcium sodium and others way too low. Supplements needed now. I am tired very sore and very very weak barely walk but this was a success. Thanks for prayers
Prayers for feeling better and getting some energy back.

Interesting day
My neighbor that is moving shared several lists of tools. I got his Dewalt 20v stuff
View attachment 854480
6 tools, 2 chargers, 4 batteries, 1 being the 15ah one.
All for $400. I think I got a good deal.

I did get the new freezer unboxed and door swing changed, but still a bit of wifely resistance to putting in place and turn on before the other fridge is gone.

About to explore the espresso world. Probably should stay off CL. This machine Amazon.com brand new, in box for $300. Will have to find its home tomorrow, then test.
SCORE! Let us know how the fancy coffee maker works out.

Maybe it's time to block her from your site?
Hope the watermarks work...

Good Morning
It’s 32° headed to 60 today. It’s sunny now, will be raining by the time the temperature peaks.

Yesterday had a batch of small chores interrupting the speaker work, but still managed some progress. I got a new 1/2” shank double spiral solid carbide flush trim bit that works great. Much faster than the 1/4” shank straight fluted brazed carbide bit I was using, and it does a great job.
View attachment 854520

View attachment 854521

Today will be back to the shop, have a doctor’s appointment late morning, that will slow progress a bit, but not bring it to a standstill.

Just got back from breakfast with the professor, and realized I didn’t post this.
I've used the reverse spiral for G10, and such to keep from delaminating. I'll bet it works great. We are just cavemen with sharper tools and a way to spin them.

Still feeling like crud. Taking it easy.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,604  
Good Afternoon Kyle,
Yes, I’m working like a caveman in my Ct garage ! With all my fancy wood working tools up in my Vt shop ! But I will get it done ! Eventually! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3797.jpeg
    IMG_3797.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
   / Good morning!!!! #186,605  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 17'5C and it's presently 20.6C, overcast & calm. There was 0.3mm in the gauge @ 0900.

Well, the ear-flushing was very successful... a very satisfying sensation when the 'crud' finally 'lets go'. Both ears done and my Veteran's "White Card" paid for it.

On the way home I stopped off at the PO as a 'mysterious' case & a half of wine had appeared.;)

Today is 'into town' day, first for a coffee get-together with the local Veterans followed by my weekly Senior Discount grocery shopping.

That's about it, take care all

/ Good morning!!!! #186,606  
Was 67F and clouding up @ 15:30, 64F right now. Hit a high of 68.4F earlier when the sun was out. Was really nice earlier, winds starting to blow a little now.

Got saw horses set up and wood storage shelf unloaded last night.

More work done on washing the pre filter for the Cub air cleaner element.

Think Woman got the rest of the stuff cleaned out of the old 'frig but need to go check to verify that. Verified and dumped the ice and pulled the plug ... (y)

Recycling place closed at 16:00, got up too late to make that today, maybe tomorrow.

Loaded a few small items in the van before rain moved in.

Woman got some stuff loaded in Her car for Goodwill, is now out doing some grocery shopping. Now back and car unloaded and groceries put away.

She also vacuumed under the front of the dishwasher last night so I can put that toe plate put on.

Mixed up some more bird food and refilled hopper and tube feeders, also a suet cake for the suet feeder out on the pole.

Saw first bluebird of the year at the suet feeder outside the window over the kitchen sink:

IMG_3109 copy.jpg

Going to have to go around and collect up all the nest boxes and get them cleaned out when I get the Cub back.

Need to order some more suet cakes from Amazon, down to the last one.

Got 3 bills scheduled for payment online.

Need to take the checks for the real estate taxes down to the PO tomorrow and get those put in the mail then transfer some funds to cover them.

Woman says BLT's on menu tonight ... :love:

Probably spend some more time out in the garage this evening clearing the bench off so I can get that piece of conduit hung. Nice and warm out there right now.

Ten Day is calling for high of 72F this coming Monday ... :oops:

Hope everyone is having a decent Tuesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #186,607  
RS, you need better organization so you can get something done during the day.

LOL ... no doubt.

Hopefully warmer weather will provide some additional motivation.

your slacking off has to stop, your wife says you never get anything done, and just lay around all day.

She knows better than to go there ... ;)

In truth, both of us have become "late risers" ... by the time we have our coffee and wake up time not too much happens before noon.

Buppies, feel better, get well, we are all pulling for you

(y)

Seems we are running out of February.

And none too soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,609  
Just a rant: On the FB picture site I run, I ask people to use the SHARE button when sharing to other sites. I have this one person, who runs multiple sites on FB, who keeps "stealing" pics and reposting on her sites, without crediting my site. Now I help this lady out a lot, as she gets things wrong a lot, and I provide a lot of help to her. Now granted, some of the pics I post are historical, over 100 years old that I have found searching the internet, but I generate posts and match historical info with the picture, whereas I just found a picture with no context. So I'm pretty pissed this morning to see she stole another pic and posted it on her site, after I spent a bunch of time yesterday recording data about the picture. Then another site shares her post, with the picture. And her data she added is wrong. I just posted a comment on her site saying I posted this picture yesterday on my site, and left it at that. Very frustrating to put all the work in, and have someone else take it. I know the answer is to stop helping her, but I can't stand to see her posting wrong info about historical things. rant off:

Dennis can you add a watermark that directs to your site?