Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,841  
what a busy but good morning
raining constantly, about an inch so far, Lake Drew has returned

I wonder if Popgadget has an r/c boat we could drive on my private lake

finished cleaning the rv, everything seems to work
still have the bed to make, my least favorite job
disinfected the fridge and bathroom, ready to start putting things in there.
But not much for this little trip on thursday, not going to be away long.

then I planted a lot of new seeds, mostly daisies of six varieties and also
some white flowers for a moon garden.
the seeds for the moonflower were like peanuts, big hard things they wanted me to nick and soak.
no, you get watered, survival of the fittest. They usually grow.
Moonflowers don't like street or house lights, they only open fully for the man in the moon.
I had to look that up, a type of morning glory:

Just like nocturnal animals are awake at night, moonflowers are nocturnal plants.
These special plants only bloom at night, when the moon is out. During the day,
moonflowers are no larger than an inch or two wide, but when the sun sets,
they open up to an astounding six or seven inch long bloom.

1709404376756.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2944.JPG
    IMG_2944.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2945.JPG
    IMG_2945.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 26
   / Good morning!!!! #186,842  
still getting oversize messages, failure to load pics, part of problem is every time I connect the cable to the phone
software tries to load all 20,000 pics in the phone to present the last few for review. I should never have done a pic
dump from the old phone to this new one. Now it's much much slower loading pics.
is there a way to mark all pics in one's I15 camera as "read" aka leave me alone

am thinking a Saturday afternoon nap listening to the rain is a fine idea.
I got enough done today, peeked into greenhouse, it looks fine, holding at about 73 in there, just fine.
so now the house is once again cram packed with seedlings ready to pop, and this second batch will be the last.
I'll have to put the trays in sideways on the racks as it is.

I grew just one bush bean in a little biodegradable pot.
wanted to watch it grow.
amazing energy in a bean, grows almost an inch a day, about six inches now
jumping up
will save the rest for April. No sense planting beans until the soil warms up
and it's still mighty cold. Too cold for my radishes and lettuce, but getting there
wishing and hoping doesn't cut it...only the dial on the soil thermometer.
If not at least 50 degrees, not sure even lettuce will grow.
I need some sun to warm up those raised beds, should get some tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,844  
Yesterdays tractor shopping trip got my neighbor a nice Kubota B2920 with FEL, 60" MM mower and back blade.
Did you get a free Kubota ballcap?

As an 'Official Tractor Advisor', a hat for you should have been included in the negotiations.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,845  
Good evening !

All kids are at home, including oldest daughter, watching on TV Midsummer murders (UK TV series)
😁
I cant understand, what brings them together to watch this show. Anyway - lovely view

Was good day today. Together with wifey and smaller kids have visited one customer of mine which is burning money on renovation of some older mansion

This is party hall. Made to handle also intoxicated public - simple, rigid, still wery good looking. Not yet decent lamps
2AAC0AFF-E30F-41F5-87D2-F178800B5C2D_1_105_c.jpeg

3AEC9081-A5A1-4987-B2E9-69225962DEBA_1_105_c.jpeg

B897B1EC-1DC9-449F-B6F6-5E6AF566CA3C_1_105_c.jpeg

On main house there are different approach
That mirror and carvings on bed is where my CNC was used. Partly. Later carpenter finished those pieces. Still crazy amount of handwork. And there are like 20 rooms, full with such stuff. That is not wallpapers on walls, but textile, mirror is golden plated wood. A lot of ceilings are hand painted, with birds, flowers, etc

There is no business under this, guy does all this just because he likes that. 🤯

Few years back when he was signing order of cnc (€300k, crazy 5 axer) I have asked directly - dude, wtf ? He told me - if any friend of mine will need a place for party, I will be happy to help.
I have called him recently - my wife soon will have 50, can we make a deal ?
- welcome, just don't break anything 🤯

So today we went there to see the place. Crazycrazycrazy. It took 2 hours just to walk trough majority of rooms (not all of them)

On the way back made a stop near our biggest river. Ice is mowing

5B188F27-2C25-44EE-9327-08C26BBF0B5A_1_105_c.jpeg

Hydro power stations are running like crazy now. If flow is bigger than 2800 m^sec, they open safety bypass. Not today. They are near that, but not yet
This pic I have stolen from last year's flood
hes.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helo, that road is a motorcyclists' dream.
Yeah, indeed. Good thing with Italy is, that they have a lot of roads like that. Literally - racetracks. And polizia stradale is rather liberal. Don't ask me how I know 😁

Once I returned from Dolomiti mountains had front tire's sides spoiled till threads, but central part of tire still was rather good. OK, 2CT tire, but still :cool:
I like this approach.

Hope BMW comes out of hibernation ok.

Daughter is beautiful.
Thanks !
Good Afternoon Helo,
Beautiful bike, nothing like Deutsch engineering !! 🙏
Sometimes they are over-engineering. But for me that bike is perfection. Comfy, still not overly heavy, swift and powerful. And not asking for big love, actually I am not servicing it very carefully, but it is all fine, no problems at all

~~~~~~~~~

Kyle and Frits, hope your sons will be OK soon

That's about it. Take care, have good W/E

/ Good morning!!!! #186,846  
I had two glue traps (for mice) right inside the attic access door. Checked it today and found three dead bats. I like bats, but not in the house. I still feel kinda bad though...
Bats.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,847  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.0C and it's presently 14.4C, fairly clear with a breeze.

Arrived at my 'procedure' in ample time and everything went fine... especially bantering with the Doctor as he performed it. :D His "surgical" outfit was white coveralls & white gumboots (rubber-boots/'Wellies'); I said that he looked more prepared for working at a dairy. He responded that previous comments were for a butcher.

I had lunch in Launie and then picked up a few things. Arrived home close to 1600.

I'm off to Church in about a half hour and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,849  
good morning

Not much sleep here.
One son developed water in the lungs and was hospitalized
Another son had thoughts of suicide. Was trying to talk to him as long as we could. Hope he got help
Strong thoughts prayers for you sons.