Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,241  
I'm not much of a post counter, and the GM threads, and groan threads don't count ( which is where most of my recent activity lands ), but I thought that once I hit 2000 posts - FINALLY done Today !!! , I thought that I'd graduate from Veteran level to a slightly different level. I'm a little disappointed, realizing now that I probably need to hit 2500 posts before that change occurs ... so it will be 3-4 more years at this rate. :)

Oh Well. For those with 15,000 or 20,000 posts or more - YOU GUYS ARE ROCK STARS <3

/ Good morning!!!! #187,242  
Good (Monday) morning. (Apparently it's a 'holiday' today; "8 Hour Workday") The overnight Low was 18.1C and it's presently 24C, overcast and calm. There was 0.2mm in the gauge... hey, every little bit helps.

Yesterdays predicted High was a 'bust'. Briefly made it to 26C, which was good.

If this temperature 'holds', I'll be able to tackle the Paddock #5 clean-up this arvo.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,244  
Good lunch at Italian place. Got a sub, so no leftover for tonight. When I get pasta I bring half home.
My wife wanted me to put together slides of Hawaii trip to show tonight, spent afternoon doing that, finished just as we had to leave.
So ended up rushing thru some pictures, still took about 40 minutes. I didn’t want to take up that much of peoples time, but they were free to leave. Even showed the Sodamo rainbow.
Snowing like crazy when we left, roads were getting slushy.
Wife didn’t say a word about the new glaring light on the house when we pulled up. I didn’t tell her I installed it, but she might have seen me.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,247  
Washed the car and went for a drive... then seat time mowing the lower field. Grasses, Fiddleneck, and Mustard 2+ ft tall already ... a little wet to mow but it needed to be cut before it went to seed. Trying to let the fine stem grasses take over so didn't cut the area it has taken over so it can seed. 2nd cut this winter...although it's hardly winter any more. 1 week into March.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,248  
Good evening all. 34ºF for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Light wind, mostly clear, high temp was 62ºF. Made coffee then chapel setup help, then chapel and breakfast with the group. Clean up leaves on front porch, the putter till lunch then nap. Putter then grief share then shrimp for dinner. Found model number on for cooktop on blower housing, passed info to repairman.
Scaredy good to hear from you. I am glad the pain level has been lowered. Sorry you have to relearn how to walk. Check in anytime! Congrats on new grandchild.
Ron sorry for the return of winter. Hope you got to see NASCAR and got the clocks reset. Nice cardinal.
Helo potential sales sound strong. Hope new salesman works out. Hope forest dries out soon. Sorry about early rising. Hope new Mod3 works out. Hope guy can sell your old car.
Billy glad you got your taxes done. I understand the frustration.
Bill hope taxes work out for you. Sorry you may need to go north.
Drew glad you got a good night's sleep. Sorry you can't find the pill box. Hope you have a good place for the moonfloweres.
Thomas hope you can handle all that snow. Nice snow pics.
Frits hope welder works/ Sorry D may not get to go to Columbia. Nice flower pic.
Don we did have some frost up here. Glad you got car washed.
Buppies glad good sleep last night. prayers sent.
Mike hope you get better furniture scheduling. Hope you can dry our soon.
Paul nice save on the pulley. Hope you more progress in the shop today.
Dark all but 1 clock changed (truck)
Ken(tinhack) my sympathy and condolences on loss of your mother. I like the idea of Celebration of life passed loved ones.
Ken sorry about the roof leak. Glad shelves ar up and material getting organized. Sorry about crocuses. Hope cleanup progressed today and reorg is starting soon.
Scott(vt) hope parade and friend time good.
Drew sorry no C8 drool time.
Dennis glad you got stove going :)
PJ good to hear from you hope all is well on your end.
David how much has grass been growing? Glad fridge sold.
RS sorry about snow, glad it melted quick. glad progress on wiring. Sorry plumbing so involved on tub install.
Drew thanks for info on sandwich.
Kyle good to hear son ran well and did personal best. Hope you get tip working right on Plasma machine. Good to hear you made it to church. Sorry about leak in bed. Nice cooktop.
Scaredy congrats on 2,000 posts.
Dennis sounds like plenty of pics. Sorry no attaboy from wife.
Bill sorry no seat time from snow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,249  
Drinking lots of hot coffee. 26° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 57° with lots of sun shine. Yesterday was a conserve energy day. Not going to do that today. Hope to finish USB port install done. Then some yard cleanup. Yesterdays winds dropped a whole new supply of limbs on the ground.
Things are looking up.
zrzgvKy.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.