Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,342  
Not my favorite study method, Dennis.
Took the home exam last time, easier.
I already passed my test earlier in the year.... her turn... Unfortunately her Dr office is building a new place, so She has to go further away. My day is planned tomorrow.
Just took car to fill up with gas, wow it's nice out. 71deg.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,343  
Good Afternoon! 77˚F
Window man came early and I was able to make the sign class. They can replace the defective window panes without having to remove the frames but the cost is just a little under total window replacement but I don't have to worry about caulking and painting and it will take a lot less time.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,344  
Pushing 70 this afternoon. Nice but still March. Supposed to cool down at the end of the week.

Too care of 2 apple trees in the yard. Things started dying last year, figure nice weather and remove them so we can get grass growing.

20240312_170232.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,345  
. The 3 hydraulic connections in the rear uses the ag couplers with a ball in the middle and they can be tapped to release pressure if needed.

My rear remotes are the standard connector as well. They rarely are a problem, at least the male can be “popped” pretty easily. I made a tool for the female out of an old male plug, stripped the guys and welded a nut on the back side. Then you can just run a bolt into it to pop the ball and relieve the pressure. If I remember I’ll take a picture when I see it.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,346  
Happy to report a few hours seat time, mowing. About half done what we would be tempted to call the “lawn”, basically the large area surrounding the house.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,349  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.8C and it's presently 20.9C, overcast & calm.

It's 'into town' day for groceries. Prior to that I'll make a tip run, especially to recycle the mysteriously accumulated empty wine bottles (where ARE they coming from???)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,350  
Wagtail, I saw your neighbor dropping off all those wine bottles in your trash. Not to worry.

Joel, great pic

nice dinner out with brother and wife, I had
mixed grill of baby lamb chops and shrimp.
it was really good and place wasn't too noisy.

need to study temps tonight, see if I need to put heat back on. Think I do.
running out of steam