Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,512  
Two_bit I sleep through thunder and lightning.

Two_bit glad new battery top handle saw working out. Hope you make to Port Aransas.
I sleep through a lot of it. When it wakes me up it has to be loud.

mostly_ I hope your trip to the doc went well, and biopsy turns out good.

The battery chain saw is sure handy for small quick jobs so I'll probably do more small jobs quicker and not let them pile up.

Port A is a magical place where I can immediately feel a million miles away from everything once I get on the island. But, it is changing. I really miss the old days when every local knew each other and it was like an extended family.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,513  
Good Morning! I know it's afternoon but...I've been busy trying to get finished with mowing and cleaning up ahead of granddaughters visit tomorrow. Sure will be glad to see her. They sent me a video of her asking where I was the other day.
It's been over cast and threatening to rain this morning.
Most of the time squirrel goes about 3‘ up tree and looks down on Sassy. I think it is laughing at her.
The squirrel has the upper hand in this standoff.

They were on other side of the state.
It's always good to be far away from tornados!

Always wanted to climb this mountain, and finally got there.
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations on the conquest!

“TODAY IS THE BEST DAY TO…
Today Is The Best Day To Do Nothing, Rest Up, Take A Nap, Enjoy!”

I think I will follow this advice 😊
That advice is always easy to take. Good to enjoy a day off!

Enjoying cup of coffee in front of the stove as the grands spread toys over entire floor !
I can't think of anything better. I had some great coffee with chichory this morning. Delicious!

Side note: his team was originally the "the bad news bears" team. All the misfits that no other team really wanted. They are killing it this year. Definitely proved everyone wrong.
Fantastic and Congratulations to them!

the huge jump in price between regular and premium always annoyed me.
I do not believe there is an additional 50 to 80 cents of product cost to pass on per gallon
Driving that Lambo must be nice. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Prayers for our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,515  
two bit, and other Texans, is there a place along the Texas shore you would recommend visiting/staying at?
this would be early October.

if I can get oceanside I will try.

lot of rv campgrounds in that area, not a lot of state parks I could find

heading East from Austin area towards New Orleans.
I expect to be stuffed from the finest barbecue I've ever eaten, has to be from Texas right?
I bought a little freezer for the rv, for some steaks and some barbecue.
will need some suggestions for what to bring home.
should my steak come from Amarillo?:rolleyes:
should I try a bison burger?
can life pass me by without trying a 48 oz tomahawk steak?
what is the best ethnic food in Texas
I will drive further for sauerbraten...
Ted will have already filled me up with New Mexico's finest.
whatever that is.

so many critters, so little time to eat them all...

one night I hope to take Don to the nicest vegan restaurant in town where I can finally
decide whether jackfruit cuts it. Frankly I think it will be a wonderful alternative to all that red meat.

and when I stop at a campground along the Gulf, sure hope to have local shrimp.
I could put some of that in the freezer too.

on my way home from here on I'm in zero rush, could spend an extra day here and there.
Can't get up and drive every day. Need a two nighter every three or four days.

I scrubbed and I scrubbed and I got the rv clean. All that wonderful Lancaster buggy horse poop that had encrusted on the right side
down low. Had to scrub that twice. Foam nozzle worked well but not for heights, had just enough reach.

Attachments

• rv texas beach.jpg
    rv texas beach.jpg
    790.3 KB · Views: 30
   / Good morning!!!! #187,517  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.1C and it's presently 13C, overcast and calm.

The Pony Club event turned out to be a 'day' thing, so the horses returned in the early evening, yesterday. I've alerted the 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman' that the horses have managed to remove the hay-net off of their 'round' this morning. :D

As usual, I'm off to Church in a while and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,519