Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,832  
First mowing of the season done. All "lawns" done. We think this is the earliest ever....
20240322_190421.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,834  
29F cloudy.
Been busy day,after work got my back pockets moving to get ready for old man winter visit,2 different stations showing 14-18 inches when all said and done late Saturday night :cry:
Mrs. forbidding me going into work tomorrow morning,going to be vote tomorrow morning for I'm pretty sure kittens will vote in my favor. ;)

Plans for the evening feet up watch movie enjoy blueberry with french vanilla ice cream.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,835  
If your words are not replaced with ****** after you post you should be good to go. Here is my list:
covid
Democrat
Republican

Edit: Just looks like the top two presidential candidates names were replaced.
Someone on the site got reprimanded for using an abbreviation for a user name. I abbrev. them all the time like:
LS
RNG
Looking
L4N
RIP
BF
WCD

/ Good morning!!!! #187,836  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.1C and it's presently 18.9C, lightly clouded and fairly calm.

Paddock #6 cleaned up + an over-the-fence conversation with the neighbour who lost their son back in January. All's well with them & getting on with life. The bo's'n call lesson went well once I showed them how to hold it properly & adjusting to their individual hand. It truly is a musical instrument & the 'high' note is the most difficult one to achieve. After that it's simply a matter of practice (and, as a Cadet, driving your Mum up-the-wall with, said, practice😁)

Today I need to head into town IOT vote in our State election. I'll probably pick up 20 ltrs of diesel and I need to replace the 1 kg. fire extinguisher on the tractor (knocked off & broken during the paddock clean up)

That's about it, take care all.