Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,031  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 9.6C and it's presently 15.3C, partly cloudy and calm.

I heard/watched one of the first reports of the bridge collapse as 0130 there is 1630 here. Tragic. Reports are that the ship managed to get a "MAYDAY" call out that resulted in many lives being saved.

Anyway, today is 'into town' day for mail & groceries. But first will be a coffee get-together with the local Vets. Later on the house grounds could do with a mowing.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,032  
Good evening all. 34ºFfor the start, clear, light breeze. Light wind, sky mostly clear, and high temp was 55ºF. Made coffee to start day, then built fire in insert. puttered and got another load of dhobi done. Called dermatologist for results, and they couldn't find results and would call back. Started working on taxes, Dermatologist called back, basal cell carcinoma. Surgery scheduled for Monday. Went for bike ride, and grilled brats for dinner.
Buppies sorry sleep was so evasive. Hope good rain, and you got a nap. prayers sent.
Ron Nice progress on chipping, I have a couple of chainsaw chains that need help :) Hope you made progress on corner stuff today. Jay does not look happy with leftovers
Dennis sorry about short night. Hope you got a nap. Hope son got to right place for training.
Drew would have thought they might have found way to divert ship.
Drew glad you are getting help with tree trimming. Hope inside cleanup goes well.
Dennis thanks for link.
Thomas hope 8 hrs parts store earns your dinner.
Drew they said ship had power failure.
Billy glad your eyes are fine.
Mike scary thought about bridge. Sorry about the paperwork.
RS you work days amaze me. Glad you got grass short for wet forecast. Sorry about garbage. Hope you were careful with razor.
Bill enjoy your rain. Hope winter over for you.
Paul sorry to hear about friend's wife's stroke, prayers for her recovery. Speakers look good, hope grills show soon. nice partridge pic. Glad Zoe didn't hurt you after causing the fall.
Plowhog sorry to hear of your outlaw ways.
Ken hope you get to oil changes soon. Sorry about all the paperwork.
catch up later.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,033  
Coffee is brewing. 39° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 41° with cloudy skies. Got .44" of rain yesterday. Got all the pole barn corner stuff put away where I can find it. Cleaned up another area of barn. Found my Bosch small Sawzall. That had been missing for a couple of years. It was laying on top of MMM where it was last used when I put mower away on a shelf. Found another mess that needs cleaning up. All loose wire has been thrown up on loft in pole barn. Will start cleaning that up today.
klaYHoY.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,034  
Sorry about basil cell skin cancer mostly prayers sent

Some light rain overnight a little more this morning then windy again for next couple of days.

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,035  
46 going to 52, and more rain coming.

Mostly, sorry about your basal cell.

I needed to split a big load of oak rounds, and the phoebes are back nesting above my splitter under the shelter...so I hitched it up to my tractor and towed it ove rto where I store my pallets of split wood so I wouldn't disturb them. Split for 2 hours and filled up 1+ pallet...I could watch the phoebes flying under the shelter while I worked. Got a few other things done while I had the tractor out.

Drafted my 3rd and final fantasy baseball team. I was lucky to get first draft pick on this one. Season opens tomorrow. Also have the Tar Heels playing in the NCAA tournament. I'll probably watch some sports while it is raining here.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,036  
good morning all
51 degrees today with light rain starting soon and continuing for next two days
I have a 15% off grocery coupon to make use of, will go shopping this morning

is it me or are there a lot more ads showing up all over the page, top side and bottom?....................

Ron, you were up mighty early, hope you get a nap today

so nice to hear the birds chirping away, even they know there's more daylight now

/ Good morning!!!! #188,037  
45 outside right now, heading to lower 50's with rain expected any minute. That will continue if it materializes for the remainder of the day.

More paperwork and inside stuff on tap for today.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,039  
Heading to a sunny 58F in Beautiful Northern Nevada.

Spring is trying to emerge but the meteorologist says at least two more storms are headed our way.

Snowpack exceeds 100% in all measured locations so that is very good for recreation and irrigation this summer.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,040  
Morning all, 42 going to 52 , cloudy, calling for rain.
Yesterday spent after work with son practicing parallel parking.

Mostly - hope the surgery goes without a hitch.

Back to work.

Be well,