Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,241  
Woman complained that it had no flavor (of course) ... and said She was probably just going to become a vegetarian ... unless She could learn how to cook meat ... :oops:

I told Her Don would be delighted and I would let him know.
She could have had what we had today:
Cauliflower Alfredo Linguine With Roasted Asparagus.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,242  
Good evening all.Will start catching up tomorrow. 64ºF for start, overcast with some mist, breezy. Moderate wind in Kerrville, overcast most the way,, partly cloudy middle of trip. and high temp during mid trip 82ºF. Breakfast with fellow bikers to start day, 34 mile bike ride with long steep hill ridden both ways, Easter brunch with co riders family, tripe home. No nap :( Cancer surgery in morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,245  
Coffee taste very good today. 37° with rain this morning. Heading to 54° with cloudy skies. Had a good yesterday. Was good talking with my family and friends. Did get some small projects done in shop in afternoon. No plan for today yet. Always something to do in shop.
Saturdays sunrise.
XAKixFw.jpg

Mostly, prayers they get all the C and recovery is quick.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,246  
48 going to 71...Saw the moon while outside, but mostly cloudy heading to rain again.

Prayers for Buppies and family, and Mostly and surgery.

Scott, I want one of those tables! ...9'4". 😁 They are real nice.

Son from Long Island is here, and MIL was with us for Easter. Rain held off so son and I could get a short hike.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,247  
Good morning, the low is 31 and going to a high of 46°F. Wind W 3 mph. 30% chance of flurries.

Today is the North Bay shopping trip. 1st stop, drop off my medical at DoT, then the usual 7 stops. Photocopied it last night for my records.

Today marks the day 30 years ago I took possession of this place. Hard to believe we've been here for 30 years.

Nasty looking sky Ron. Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #188,248  
good morning all
Ron, my coffee tastes pretty good this morning too (y)

RS, good score on that plant. Unless your wife has always complained of taste, I'd be
careful when taste goes away, might be a canary in mine?
or maybe it's time for a trip to the hot sauce store.
that beef looks good, has become a real treat for me since I have tried to focus on chicken and fish.

but if I get to heaven, I'm asking for a double bacon cheeseburger. Since it may have been what sent me there....:rolleyes:

Besides, wasn't it Plato that said Man cannot live on cauliflower alone. ;):giggle:

Mostly, hope procedure goes easily and is fully successful. Keep putting those rolling miles on

the monsoon season has started. Four days of rain but it breaks next weekend and weather turns much warmer.
Looks like about 3 inches total expected but if over three days that's fine.
I wish I could send two inches of that rain to Scootr or Ted.

Buppies, hope you have a good day, in all ways.

Lou, I think I'd want to shut my garage door and keep your new friend out of there.
Maybe it's Boo Two?....