Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,124  
I was able to talk to Turbotax about their error and they just said to take it back to Costco for a refund. I was apparently talking to someone that really did not care about correcting the mistakes in the program.
every time I start Turbotax, it does an update online.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,125  
   / Good morning!!!! #189,126  
every time I start Turbotax, it does an update online.
Yes mine did also. I think the program wanted me to pay quarterly payments and since I did not it threw in the penalty not knowing that my mom's annuity paid after after her death and in October and the company that held the annuity gave us bad information. There are some circumstances that it takes a human to figure out, I'm just glad that the IRS caught it.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,127  
Hopefully this may help someone:
A few years ago I woke up sore all over, barely could walk and very weak. I went to a local walk in clinic asking they draw blood for tick disease. Doctor argued with me saying I don't have it. My reply was draw blood or call the cops...I'm not leaving until they draw blood (now, how I said/asked for that I'll never know!). So they draw blood, I go home weak as a kitten.
Two days later Dr. calls me...very snarky..."Well I was right, you don't have tick disease". Later phone rings...it's the Doctor, now very sheepish..."Well, uh, this just came in, you ARE POSITIVE for RMSF (rocky mountain spotted tick fever). I said call in a prescription for Doxycycline N.O.W.!!!
I took it, felt better in a couple days.
So I pulled a tick off my leg a few days ago and yesterday take wife to Walmart. Same thing...unbelievably weak. There happened to be a clinic close by. They took me right away (luckily no other patients). That lady doctor was very nice and prescribed Doxycycline right away. This time tested positive for Lyme disease!
So far, second antibiotic (100mg 2/day) I feel better.
Bottom line is know your body. If you feel something isn't right...get checked out!
We had a mild winter here in S. Virginia and I knew it was going to be bad for ticks. I also learned it's very important to have spouse check me & I check her for ticks at least every day!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,128  
Back home from a long trip to the VA lot to mow. What a pretty day. Was greeted at the lot by 6 deer and a turkey. Deer finally moved when I drove in on the grass.
IMG_5143.JPG

After mowing, I asked my wife if she really wanted to give up this park like lot for the woods in WV. We have a tough decision to make. So many pros and cons both ways. One neighbor guy drove up and stopped to chat a couple minutes before we left. The neighbors sure do keep an eye on things up this private shared drive. The drive itself is in pretty good shape, The neighbor behind me seems to be the one keeping it up .
The 4 hrs to get there is the big factor, didn't pull into the lot until after 2 pm. Wife said I started mowing about 2:30 and was pulling out by 4:45. As it got dark on the way home, I found out my tail lights were not working. Rode my brakes at times to alert cars behind me. Managed to get home without getting stopped. Will unload in the morning.

Without the leaves on, there is a nice mountain view to the north in this picture. Also nice view to the south.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,129  
Yes mine did also. I think the program wanted me to pay quarterly payments and since I did not it threw in the penalty not knowing that my mom's annuity paid after after her death and in October and the company that held the annuity gave us bad information. There are some circumstances that it takes a human to figure out, I'm just glad that the IRS caught it.
since I owed the state, TurboTax wants me to pay quarterly for this year. But I increased my deductions to account for it.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,130  
MY neighbor is vacationing in Dubai, I hope he is not flooded.

Good morning! 72˚F, cloudy , S wind heading to the upper 80s.

Played 5 games of Pickle ball with the neighbors yesterday in humid 80˚ weather. We won more than lost.

I was able to talk to Turbotax about their error and they just said to take it back to Costco for a refund. I was apparently talking to someone that really did not care about correcting the mistakes in the program.

Meeting up with the guys for fence removal at the county River Ranch Park is on the agenda for today.
Bet they're flooded. There are masses stranded at airport with no food.

Kyle, why did you prefer the box turtles? We had a 10" red ear slider show up in our pond two years ago. Two winters ago there was 4 feet of snow on the ground yet it survived somehow?

Good morning all, today will be a good day to burn debris piles. 43F going to a sunny 70F.

Hope everyone has a great day !!!!!
Box turtles were tame and came up to me to eat out of my hand. Others live in our pond a eat the fish.

Good for you.

I have a gold digger involved. Someone whom I never met, nor did my father talk of them (to me). And they produced a will.
Oh my. Hope you can get that straightened out.

67°F and .04 rain

These last 24 hours I don’t remember being so miserable before. Headache, fever, no energy, plain miserable.
Alligator test negative.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Prayers for you, Bupps and wife, and our team. Also nation, and world.