Good movies,,, well there are a few.......

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,101  
Citizen Kane is suppose to be a great movie, I didn’t like it. I like most of the classics. Another good one is Hollywood Boulevard.
I'm with you. I never could watch it all the way through. All of the rave reviews must have been an insider joke, because I couldn't see it.

Haven't seen Hollywood Boulevard, but did watch Sunset Boulevard. Great movie.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,102  
You’re correct, Sunset Boulevard. I took a cinema class in college. Citizen Kane feels like about a 4 hour long movie, it’s actually just 2 hours. The teacher talked it up big time. We had to go during the evening to watch it so we could see it straight through. What a disappointment.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,103  
For an excellent Anthony Hopkins movie...watch 'Fracture'

FWIW...This movie is currently streaming for free on TUBI (and possibly other services)...TUBI is not bad at all for ads like some channels...you can download the TUBI channel free with no registration...
The movie is well worth the watch...!

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,104  
You’re correct, Sunset Boulevard. I took a cinema class in college. Citizen Kane feels like about a 4 hour long movie, it’s actually just 2 hours. The teacher talked it up big time. We had to go during the evening to watch it so we could see it straight through. What a disappointment.
1672954442301.png

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,107  
On another note, am I the only one who noticed 2lane referred to Sharn Jean as Sharon Jean? 😂
Blame spell check... that's what I always do. ;)

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,109  
On another note, am I the only one who noticed 2lane referred to Sharn Jean as Sharon Jean? 😂
I guess the secret is out. Her real name is Sharon Kay; but I lovingly refer to her as Sharn Jean (with apologies to Roy D. Mercer and his "big boned old gal"). :)

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,110  
I guess the secret is out. Her real name is Sharon Kay; but I lovingly refer to her as Sharn Jean (with apologies to Roy D. Mercer and his "big boned old gal"). :)
I remember Roy D. That was some funny s—t!
Thanks 2LaneCruzer!☮️✌🏻