Got asked to bid a very unusual project

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project
Did you ever get your final permits from the county, Army Corps, Coast Guard and Space Force?
:ROFLMAO:

Don’t forget NASA Bahahahahahahahahahaha 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m still filling out the forms for the “Bog Turtle Study”

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #372  
My sense is that the OP has a good relationship with the client. They need him more than he needs them.

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #373  
The PR might not be good if this job was being done for the NC and then some environmental permit that was needed wasn't obtained.

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #374  
Did you ever get your final permits from the county, Army Corps, Coast Guard and Space Force?
Been doing my reading a lot lately on wetlands and all for personal reasons; in my area, I believe it would be a demolition and/or clearing permit from county public works; a CSX RR ROW permit; ACE; and Water Management District permit, for mechanized clearing within a wetland :). That should be it, but we probably need to have our Indigo Snake bulletin clearly displayed; audit for avian raptor nesting, and of coarse all of our mantee netting ;)

No space force on this job; unless you need starlink

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #375  
And don't forget to get a 1099 form! !
If you see any spotted salamanders the project is off until contacting the proper authorities.

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #376  
And don't forget to get a 1099 form! !
If you see any spotted salamanders the project is off until contacting the proper authorities.
He will get the 1099 after he does the work, don’t worry.

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #377  
Hay Dude, want to close this thread? Jon

• Good Post
Reactions: JJT
   / Got asked to bid a very unusual project
Hay Dude, want to close this thread? Jon
Hey Jon,

Uhhhh I don’t know, why do you ask?
How do you “close a thread”?

Do you want to close it?
I was thinking leave it open should the log removal get underway. 🤷‍♂️

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #379  
I just laugh at some of the crazy responses coming up. I know you have everything under control on this possible project. Jon

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #380  
Don’t forget NASA Bahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m still filling out the forms for the “Bog Turtle Study”

I had to pay an engineer to map a wetland and design a retaining pond. We can’t dump the discharge (strictly rainwater) into the wetland because apparently you can’t make a wetland more wet. My project has been on hold for the better part of the year waiting for the engineer drawings.