Got to Plow Some Snow

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #11  
"I am ready to go out in shorts, and mow the lawn. I miss summer.. "

Hang in there Mitch,before you know it be mud season than biting bugs. :)

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #12  
We had easily 14 inches in Southern New Hampshire at the base of Mount Monadnock, and it is snowing heavily right now at 5:15pm. They are saying 20 inches by the morning. My wife and I have been out snow blowing, and clearing snow from the roofs of the house, barn, hay barn, and equipment shed since this morning, and putting chains on the 4-wheeler, snowblower, and tractor as well as a cab on the snow blower. I really need a PTO blower. I am ready to go out in shorts, and mow the lawn. I miss summer..

Well, that would explain all the cars jamming I91 Northbound two nights ago with skis & snowboards - rumors of snow! Local businesses must be smiling. 20 inches would have me wanting a PTO blower, too.

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #13  
photo.JPGWe got about 8" out of Wednesdays snow storm and I got to use the atv for the first time. It did a great job and was fun to do. I push all the snow to the low side of the driveway and build a little snow ramp. The more snow we get, the longer the snow ramp gets. Looks like the forecast calls for 2-4" of more snow tomorrow:thumbsup:

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #14  
I got to use the atv for the first time. It did a great job and was fun to do. :thumbsup:

Hey now, this is a TRACTOR forum. You can't come bustin' in here braggin' about you atv! :D

Looks like we got 2-3" this morning and a few flakes still falling. Excuse enough to go fire up my BX. :)

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #15  
We got about 7" total here...Got some time in the RTV1100...Heat and stereo blasting...Now I know why I bought it. :D

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #16  
We got about 8 inches of the heavy wet stuff here. I blew the top layer off and then scraped the icy stuff up with the bucket. Was out enjoying for about two hours. I had a couple small problems with the blower electrics and turn cable.
Not bad for the first real storm this year.

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #17  
Almost 10 inches on Wednesday. I was out almost 3 hours, plowing the road all the way to the highway so I could get to work. 3 more inches coming tonight. yea!:cool2:

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #18  
Davel8257..logging hours as such it will become second nature plowing snow. :)

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #19  
I know, but it is the only seat time I get during the winter. Besides, timswi is spouting off about his RTV!!! Man I wish I had something with a cab.
Hey now, this is a TRACTOR forum. You can't come bustin' in here braggin' about you atv! :D

Looks like we got 2-3" this morning and a few flakes still falling. Excuse enough to go fire up my BX. :)

/ Got to Plow Some Snow #20  
We got another 5-6" last night. I spent 3hrs on tractor today. I plowed our (gravel) church parking lot out and moved some of the piles of snow that another guy plowed on Thursday so that things will drain better when this stuff melts. It "DOES" melt doesn't it? (Low of 10F tonight). I had better luck with using the FEL this time -- but the grader blade on the 3PH did most of the work.