Grapple (mytractortools.com)

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
Hey gang

I have the (Massey) 1705 i purchased new in 2016. I ended up getting the quick attach for my tractor with the forks from mytractortools.com. its been a great purchase. Im looking to get his grapple for my machine and was wondering if anyone here had it. If they liked it. Ease of install and so on. I sent him an email end of the week last week about pricing. I may just call him. Looks like he maybe trying to sell his business.

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #2  
I always thought that was a cool looking system and the stuff looks strong and well thought out. Hopefully you can get your hands on one. 👍

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #3  
Hope it works out for you. A Grapple is a great attachment!!!

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com)
I always thought that was a cool looking system and the stuff looks strong and well thought out. Hopefully you can get your hands on one. 👍
It is. He put a lot of thought and effort into it. He emailed me back the other day and I called him. He has revamped how he's attached the remote. Its no longer on the cross member of the loader. its attached to the Quick attach and the hydraulic lines are ran along the inside of the loader frame for that OE look. The grapple weighs only 70lbs. Which is great. My wife is on board so ill be looking to get this. Sounds like he's in the middle of moving his business so he won't resume operations until spring.

Hope it works out for you. A Grapple is a great attachment!!!
Yea im pretty excited my wife is on board. I do like these implements Jery has created.

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #6  
Yea im pretty excited my wife is on board. I do like these implements Jery has created.
Dad and I both have his Tach-N-Go quick attach for our BX2230's. I also have his fixed forks he used to make. Now he only offers moveable forks. Mine will also work on my 3pt arms. He is very easy to work with. Jon

Dad and I both have his Tach-N-Go quick attach for our BX2230's. I also have his fixed forks he used to make. Now he only offers moveable forks. Mine will also work on my 3pt arms. He is very easy to work with. Jon
I have that set up as well. He mentioned he now offers the moveable forks. But Mine are small enough they dont ever need moved as they are fixed as well. I have used mine on my 3pt. Thats pretty handy.

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #8  
His grapple design is pretty neat, I wish he built one for SSQA.

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #9  
This is what he has on his website:
I am taking a much needed break while I move the facilities to a different location. Plans are to commence again in the Spring. In the mean time I am offering the business up for sale. Age and current future plans will not allow me to take the business to its full potential.
Please only serious calls.
THANK YOU for all the support I have received through the years.

I emaled him about a price for his loader buddy with thumb and he said attachments will be ready in the spring of 2023

This is what he has on his website:
I am taking a much needed break while I move the facilities to a different location. Plans are to commence again in the Spring. In the mean time I am offering the business up for sale. Age and current future plans will not allow me to take the business to its full potential.
Please only serious calls.
THANK YOU for all the support I have received through the years.

I emaled him about a price for his loader buddy with thumb and he said attachments will be ready in the spring of 2023
Yea i have talked to him. He's over 60 and I believe is a one man show. He has another business that does pretty well for him so thats why he's trying to sell. So my thoughts are better get it before he sells as my thoughts are. The prices will go up and/or the quality won't be as good. He said he has refined his install to give the tractor a more OEM look.