Grappling fun - A Picture Thread....

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,901  
I never have my camera with me when out chunkin logs or moving rocks. So... we will just have to be happy with my grinning grapple.
IMG_0011.jpeg

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,902  
If yours is grinning mine is yawning! :LOL:

P5240009.JPG

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,903  
20210523_103755.jpg

I relocated a 200 yo oak that fell late last year with four dump trailer loads to firewood storage. The only thing my tractor suffered was a stick through the grill.🙁

20210523_170212.jpg

Look at that log on the right.

Last edited:
   / Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,904  
Darn - MechanicalGuy - - I did this done to my OEM grill guard ( AKA - "the frame" ) because of all the incidental damage I read about here on TBN. Had this done at the local welding shop. That's one of four loads - MIGHTY large oak tree.
IMG_0016.jpeg

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,905  
Darn - MechanicalGuy - - I did this done to my OEM grill guard ( AKA - "the frame" ) because of all the incidental damage I read about here on TBN. Had this done at the local welding shop. That's one of four loads - MIGHTY large oak tree. View attachment 699991
Looks nice and green on the dry side.

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,906  
Darn - MechanicalGuy - - I did this done to my OEM grill guard ( AKA - "the frame" ) because of all the incidental damage I read about here on TBN. Had this done at the local welding shop. That's one of four loads - MIGHTY large oak tree. View attachment 699991

I like it!!!

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,907  
Gee willies - where in Heavens Name did I ever learn my English? "I did this done"-??? The "design" of the expanded metal was by a young fellow at the local welding shop. He wanted to paint the two upper quadrants white with blue eye balls - red for the tongue. "We" decided, all black, was just fine.

Goeduck - yes, it's still green in the yard, right around the house. However, the open fields already are bone dry and crispy. It's been a really dry spring and most all the bunch grass is tan and dead already. Looks like we are in for another Hellacious wildfire season.

The two big cattle ranchers - on my North & South sides - are very concerned because they will have to start feeding early, again, this year.

Again, this past winter, like the previous year, I didn't even, once, have to plow snow on the driveway.

I can still remember when I plowed the driveway eight to ten times over the winter. Times, they are 'a changing.

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,908  
IMG_4335.jpeg
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4350.jpeg
IMG_4352.jpeg
IMG_4768.jpeg

Fun build and a very handy tool for sure. I will probably eventually remove one and move the other to the center of the bucket, I don't think having tandem grapples is worth the extra weight for how I use it (most of the time)

/ Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,909  
   / Grappling fun - A Picture Thread.... #1,910