Grease Zerk size

/ Grease Zerk size
Been traveling and just got back home, it is hard to know but I did use one Zerk off my TC33D on my Boomer 24. You can take a Zerk to tractor supply and check the threads against each other before you buy the pack of 5. Tractor Supply has several different Zerk brands in several different locations in the store and some are half the price as the others. The ones I found were on the back wall, the more expensive Zerks were with the grease and grease guns.

/ Grease Zerk size #12  
Harbor Freight sells both an SAE assortment and a Metric assortment lots cheaper than TSC or NAPA or your dealer and they are well made fittings, I use them myself.

A word of caution, don't buy the ones on Amazon (made in China) because they are junk. I know, the HF ones are also made in China but obviously not in the same factory because the HF ones are actually well made.

You can always buy the LNL grease fitting assortment from Amazon for an exhorbinant price however.

/ Grease Zerk size
I think the grease fitting assortments in TSC were $60 each for SAE or Metric. But a pack of 5 straight Zerks were about $3.