Great new Yanmar Forums!

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #1  

scoutcub

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//Komatsu D38//Cub Volunteer//Cub SZ60/CAT 289C/CAT 308
Very nice job by the TBN Powers, on creating the new & old Yanmar forums. Kudos!

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #2  
Looks great, thank you Moderators!

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #3  
Hopefully this means I won't have to look at lawn mower threads anymore.

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #4  
Lets keep good info flowing to attract others. I will be get to g my first seat time next week. And installing RH step and grab handle.

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #5  
Thanks for noticing. :) :laughing: :thumbsup:

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #6  
We already said thanks but all the same you are right there when we post. That is something to be thankful for. A forum with good oversight.

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #7  
First time here. Need some help finding a screen for the trany/Hyds on my Yanmar 2000. Evidently they are no longer available. Any suggestions... tried all the sources I know... Miami, Hoyl, etc. Has anyone installed a spin on filter head to provide the filtration? I'm dead int he water until I find a fix and garden season is upon me! Thanks.

/ Great new Yanmar Forums! #8  
Hopefully this means I won't have to look at lawn mower threads anymore.

It won't be the lawnmower threads you'll have to worry about. It will be the ones that aren't sure if their Yanmar falls into the newer ccy to current model years, which I'm assuming this new forum is for.