?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BravoXray

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230, John Deere 430 Diesel
That is the 1st story I’ve ever heard of a fire station burning down.
Back in the mid-60s I was staying overnight at my cousin's place, above the family restaurant in downtown Syracuse, IN, and awoke to a ruckus across the street. The fire house was on fire, and it burnt nearly to the ground before the North Webster brigade got there. They lost everything. I heard later that it was caused by bad wiring.

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
sign if.jpg

Peace

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO30
Back in the mid-60s I was staying overnight at my cousin's place, above the family restaurant in downtown Syracuse, IN, and awoke to a ruckus across the street. The fire house was on fire, and it burnt nearly to the ground before the North Webster brigade got there. They lost everything. I heard later that it was caused by bad wiring.
That is the 2nd story I’ve ever heard of a fire station burning down.

Not from the news, not from YouTube, nothing in the movies, not even a rumor. I wonder if this is a sign... one more eyewitness testimony on this subject and I’m heading to the state border to buy a lottery ticket! :D

buckeyefarmer

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4
I really decided I need to exercise more, so got up early this morning and took a walk around the block. Wore me out. Then my wife came in and put the block back in the kids toy box.

turnkey4099

Elite Member
That is the 1st story I’ve ever heard of a fire station burning down.

I think I saw a report years ago of another one. To add insult to injury the official cause of fire was "extension cord draped over a nail" in the truck bay.

i7win7

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota bx2370, b2650, ford 4000
I just figured out how to make people miss me when I die and wish I was still alive......

Borrow money from them.
If you die with a million dollars, you lost it all.
If you owe a million when you die, you die a millionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.