Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #131  
I’m not sure about your other claims, but THAT is definitely true.
It’s amazing we live in a time where simply bringing a legitimate, large sum of cash to a seller for a piece of equipment is suspicious or unlawful.

It isn’t.

The government just wants their TAX cut out of that.
There are indeed many cases where somebody has had money seized just because you have it, claiming that it was taken by illegal means. Somehow they are able to keep it even without charging you with a crime. There's an alleged loophole in the 5th Amendment
which allows it. https://www.justice.gov/criminal-afmls/file/794696/download

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #132  
There is nothing of the sort on or in tires. I have installed and repaired new and used tires almost daily for over 15 years. Where are you getting these ridiculous ideas?
Yes, there are RFID devices in some tires for inventory tracking by the manufacturer, as in this example.

However, there are no RFID devices in US bills, as ROUSTABOUT is claiming. This garbage has been going around for decades. Right up there with the flat earthers.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #133  
Sure, keep drinking that Kool aid.
You're just plain wrong on the subject of RFID in US bills. My wife has been in the banking industry for 40+ years and works closely with the FED. She handles millions of dollars in cash on an almost daily basis(until COVID, she now works mostly from home), and has been to hundreds of training classes on fraud detection, counterfeiting, theft, bill tracking, etc.

I really suggest you look into it some more and if you still don't believe it, take a $20 and cut it up yourself, put it under a microscope and look closely.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #134  
A local school district took a bad check as a donation to rebuild there football stadium from a well known con man. They had the old stadium demolished before cashing the check. The check bounced a mile high and now they had no stadium and a large bill to pay and no money.The same guy at tue same time wrote a bad check for tue purchase of a commercial building as well.
I've been reading an ebook about incredible swindles. That bit would fit well in the book.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #135  
It’s amazing we live in a time where simply bringing a legitimate, large sum of cash to a seller for a piece of equipment is suspicious or unlawful.

It isn’t.

Yes but the money you have has had taxes paid on it. Usually the law hands it over to drug task force, then the DTF gives them back 30% of it. Which is incentive for them and harder for you to get back, since it goes through a state agency.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #136  

It isn’t.

Would Matt Dillon on Gunsmoke take your cash? If you was legit, he didn't touch it.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #137  
You're just plain wrong on the subject of RFID in US bills. My wife has been in the banking industry for 40+ years and works closely with the FED. She handles millions of dollars in cash on an almost daily basis(until COVID, she now works mostly from home), and has been to hundreds of training classes on fraud detection, counterfeiting, theft, bill tracking, etc.

I really suggest you look into it some more and if you still don't believe it, take a $20 and cut it up yourself, put it under a microscope and look closely.
No, you just think I'm wrong.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #138  
A local school district took a bad check as a donation to rebuild there football stadium from a well known con man. They had the old stadium demolished before cashing the check. The check bounced a mile high and now they had no stadium and a large bill to pay and no money.The same guy at tue same time wrote a bad check for tue purchase of a commercial building as well.
I guess no heads rolled at the school district for not cashing the check first.....

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #139  
   / Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #140  
No, you just think I'm wrong.
You're correct on that statement. I think you're mistaken. Please provide some proof. If you can, I'll accept it. If you can't, you should accept it.