Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #161  
Gee... maybe that explains it.

Within the brain, lead-induced damage in the prefrontal cerebral cortex, hippocampus, and cerebellum can lead to a variety of neurological disorders, such as brain damage, mental retardation, behavioral problems, nerve damage, and possibly Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and schizophrenia.
That was a contributing factor in the decline and fall of Ancient Greece. They used lead for dishes, and lead pipes to bring their drinking water into the house.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #163  
An air tag alerts everyone with an iPhone or possibly other phone users of its location. It’s not the best tool for tracking someone without them knowing.

I use them. They let me know when I’m reaching the edge of the earth.

Last edited:
   / Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #164  
The lead discussion reminds me of a story that I don't think will be controversial. My cousin married a man who went hunting often and brought back quail dressed and ready for her to cook. Her father had been a bird hunter and she knew something was up when there were no bird shot in the quail. A divorce soon followed. I don't know whether her ex married the lady he had on the side or not.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #165  
I looked at the last news story of the guys face blown up. Does he have a black eye or a patch?

In the future do I wrap the cash in tin foil, my head, or what I bought?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #166  
Who got a copy of his driver's license? Then there'd be no. question. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry. Cash is king. If they can write a check, they can get the cash. I've seen things bought and sold with large brown grocery bags of cash, hundreds of thousands a pop.
Yes, and you carry $67000 in your back pocket to pick up a tractor...didn't think so, much less carry around $500 for someone to rob you. Need to rethink that...

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #167  
Geez, this is disappointing. I was REALLY hoping there were RFIDs hidden in money.
Just looking at the plain old outdated ones, they are worth well over $100 each.
I can't imagine what the secret, super-thin ones are worth.

I do appreciate this and it completely explains why we are trillions of dollars in debt.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #168  
I looked at the last news story of the guys face blown up. Does he have a black eye or a patch?

In the future do I wrap the cash in tin foil, my head, or what I bought?
The link in the original post has two photos of the guy's face. The dark spot around his right eye seems to change position between shots. This makes me think it's shadow cast by the bill of his cap.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #169  
Then all of you tell me why an 18 wheeler, not speeding or breaking the law, gets pulled over by three agencies simultaneously? And then the three agencies fight over who gets the bundle of cash in the trailertrailer wrapped in plastic? They let the driver go on. Pretty much always do. They said they used a roadside scanner to pick up the sum of cash. So if you can't believe it, then don't.

It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #170  
I love all the conspiracy theory's going in this thread.

Don't tell my neighbor to the north of me that has large pot farms here in Central California and Oregon. His business is all cash because of Federal regulations.