Happiness is:

/ Happiness is: #61  
Look I think you are not happy, because I m just telling you simple things and you blame of trying to mess you up, hook you up, getting happy with your failure. A happy person would not behave such, you have a negative point of view.
You don't know &^%$ about me... The tone of your posts, however, speak volumes.

/ Happiness is: #62  
I meant to attach this to my earlier post on this forum but could not locate it at the time. Anyway, I have always loved this - fits well with my Vipassana meditation regimen:
I think it is all about the expectations; most people think happiness is a feeling, not realizing it is a state of mind. Sadhguru has some excellent youtube videos on the subject.

/ Happiness is: #63  
I think it is all about the expectations; most people think happiness is a feeling, not realizing it is a state of mind. Sadhguru has some excellent youtube videos on the subject.
I agree. I have always told our "kids" (from kids to adulthood) that happiness is a choice, as is boredom.

I will checkout Sadhguru. I have worked with Vipassana.

/ Happiness is: #64  
GEtting rid of any kind of greed, in any area of life, forms part of the happiness puzzle. But this is not a simple thing to overcome. You will find yourself under the influence of greed without even realizing it, every day every moment in every thought.
Not sure but, isn't that the basis for Buddhism?

/ Happiness is: #65  
Not sure but, isn't that the basis for Buddhism?
Somewhat - in part. A Buddhist related precept I recall is something like: "If you always want more you will never have enough." And actually I don't consider Buddhism a religion. But that is a longer discussion.

Attachments

• 15193410_10153973153001512_7607675064678390654_n.jpg
    15193410_10153973153001512_7607675064678390654_n.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
   / Happiness is: #66  
Happiness is a brand new package of JC Penny Stafford white heavy weight crew neck t-shirts.

Kevin

/ Happiness is: #67  
And the drain plug O ring still attached when you go to put it back!!!

MoKelly
You did not replace the O-ring with a new one?

/ Happiness is: #68  
At 82, happiness is having 2 very successful offspring, well adjusted successful grand kids, a tractor, land, no debts and no Covid.
Not many but good close friends that would lend U the shirts off of their backs should U ask.
Thankfully I'll not need to ask either.
Health, well some ups and downs but then the option is not acceptable.
Planning to make it to 100 and so far so good.

/ Happiness is: #69  
At 82, happiness is having 2 very successful offspring, well adjusted successful grand kids, a tractor, land, no debts and no Covid.
Not many but good close friends that would lend U the shirts off of their backs should U ask.
Thankfully I'll not need to ask either.
Health, well some ups and downs but then the option is not acceptable.
Planning to make it to 100 and so far so good.

Congrats. Here’s hoping you make it to the century mark and beyond!

MoKelly

/ Happiness is: #70  
I think Cheryl Crow said it best, "happiness is a decision you make."