Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,081  
When I found the "twin set" of HLVP guns on sale I got two sets. Seem to work just fine for me. I previously had a twin set of similar construction I got from Lowes which lasted for years and would still be OK had I not loaned them.

Patrick

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,082  
Searched but didn't get a hit on the HF Welding Cabinet #61705
I thought it looked pretty good and on sale for $129 I was ready to grab one
but they were all gone.

The drawers fit pretty good, sheet metal is not too thin, the drawer slides are good.
Cart seemed pretty stable and once the welder and a bottle are on there I bet its even better.

Anyone have one and care to comment?

image_24026.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,083  
They were in stock yesterday afternoon at the Norman, Oklahoma store when I bought the adjustable welding table for about 1/4 of the regular price. (Not 25% off but nearly 75%)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,084  
picked up a cart today, truck came in yesterday and had only two on it. one sold yesterday and i got the last one until the next shipment shows up.

no welding tables so have to check back on that one.

i was able to use a 20% off coupon on the welding cart, so I bought a couple F clamps with the savings
and still came in at less than $150.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,085  
The Compact Flourescent bulbs do suck, the out door security light bulbs don't suck. There not much cheaper than Lowes, but the 25% coupon makes up for it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,086  
Anyone checked out the new 2000 watt inverter generator from HF for $699 ?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140305_103113.png
    ForumRunner_20140305_103113.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 155
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,087  
This is a security bit set now on sale for $7. It seems it has every screwdriver and fastener bit known to man and has allowed me to disassemble any small piece of equipment I wanted to. It may be labeled "security bits" but is great for anything that has lots of obscure looking screws. It's saved my bacon a number of times and for $7, certainly is worth it.

100 Piece Security Bit Set

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#4,088  
This is a security bit set now on sale for $7. It seems it has every screwdriver and fastener bit known to man and has allowed me to disassemble any small piece of equipment I wanted to. It may be labeled "security bits" but is great for anything that has lots of obscure looking screws. It's saved my bacon a number of times and for $7, certainly is worth it.

100 Piece Security Bit Set
I've got the smaller set, but it has been a life saver a number of times when disassembling electronic equipment. Last summer volunteers were swapping out light bulbs at the local state park and they were dumbfounded to find screw heads with just two round holes but no slot. I whipped out my bit set and found the correct tool instantly. They thought I was either a crook or a magician. :laughing:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,089  
Ya.. not very tough though, but a lot of obscure bits.