Have you noticed any prices going DOWN?

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #1  

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
OK, we all know most things are going up, some more than others. Variable reasons ... eggs and stuff due to bird flu and whatever.

But in town yesterday, I noticed more than a couple of things priced the same or lower than before the big mess a couple of years ago. I can't cite a lot specifics because they were products that are of limited interest or use to the tractoring world. Some groceries, some hardware, some electronics. A lot of things are at or near their old prices. A 6K BTU air conditioner for example is in the same $200 range as when I bought mine 7 or 8 years ago. Basic grade Harbor Breeze ceiling fans are in the $50-75 range which is quite a bit lower than I can remember. LED bulbs are half of what they used to be priced at.

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #2  
OK, we all know most things are going up, some more than others. Variable reasons ... eggs and stuff due to bird flu and whatever.

But in town yesterday, I noticed more than a couple of things priced the same or lower than before the big mess a couple of years ago. I can't cite a lot specifics because they were products that are of limited interest or use to the tractoring world. Some groceries, some hardware, some electronics. A lot of things are at or near their old prices. A 6K BTU air conditioner for example is in the same $200 range as when I bought mine 7 or 8 years ago. Basic grade Harbor Breeze ceiling fans are in the $50-75 range which is quite a bit lower than I can remember. LED bulbs are half of what they used to be priced at.

No I havent noticed much anything going down in price.

Maybe the reason you saw “old” prices is because its old stock left over from last summer
(specifically 2001 AC units and fans) they are trying to get out the door before the next warm season.

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #3  
A lot of items at the dollar store are now $1.50.

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #4  
Our gas was $4.30 on Friday, not it is $4.19 this morning. Still nothing to write home about, but it is a little cheaper, but a long ways to go before it is priced where I think it should be.

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #5  
From what I see here CBD Gummies are a good buy at this time 🤣

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #7  
Reg gas this morning down 10 cents from $4.44 to $4.34 a gal @ a fuel station 20 miles east of Naples , Fl .............................near state road 29 n oil well road .

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #8  
I noticed some stuff at Harbor Fright back down a bit in price. But that is about it.

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #9  
Starting to get coupons filling my inbox...

Northern is another one...

/ Have you noticed any prices going DOWN? #10  
Here and there in some super markets... Buy get 1 free.