Hay dolly hook

/ Hay dolly hook #1  

Frank Surber

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 755c track Loader, John Deere 755bCase 431, Ford 2600, Taylor 25000lb forklift Ford 755 , Schramm 300 Pneumatractor, 8N Ford , Gravely 10A Kubota KH191, 1970 John Deere garden tractor with blade, 1985 John Deere 265 garden tractor Case 431
someone borrowed my neighbor's hay dolly and brought it back without the hook
So she dropped it off the other day
I rolled a pair of tubes to match the diameter of the bales then used rr spikes for the points
20200924_181154nw.jpg
20200924_181229hh.jpg

20200925_173844hh.jpg

/ Hay dolly hook
I got it fixed for her just in time because she told me today she was going to have to haul a couple bales tomorrow she has been having the bales loaded for her then she can dump them her self but now maybe she can self load. We'll see if I need to bend the spikes in a little for better hooking

/ Hay dolly hook #4  
I like looking at your pictures Frank. There's always something interesting to look at in the back ground.

/ Hay dolly hook #7  
We could use a few more people like Frank and less “ white collar professionals “ in my area.
Getting things fixed is becoming a challenge.

/ Hay dolly hook #8  
We could use a few more people like Frank and less “ white collar professionals “ in my area.
Getting things fixed is becoming a challenge.

The goal pushed in school is to to go to college or university and become a "white collar professional". What irritates me is that most trades people have more smarts than what a "white collar professional" has but trades are portrayed as less.

/ Hay dolly hook #9  
The goal pushed in school is to to go to college or university and become a "white collar professional". What irritates me is that most trades people have more smarts than what a "white collar professional" has but trades are portrayed as less.

And in most cases, paid less, too.