Hay gathering for 35 hp

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp #1  

den75

Tractor
Kioti DK 35
Any hay gathering equipment out there that can be used with a 35 hp tractor? I'm talking about getting square bales out of the field.

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp #2  
Works for me. Not much power required, but the empty tongue load is high. Need front weights or a loader attached. Mine also has the single bale unloading feature. Youtube has a vid on how this works.

The alternative is a wagon or trailer behind the baler with a 1 armed teenager on-board, good cell signal or wi-fi coverage and light weight bales. stack_wagon.jpgstack_wagon_III.jpg

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp #3  
Have you done a search on equipment you will need? There is equipment for smaller tractors. Not sure how small but know there is lower hp equipment on line more than one place.

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp
Have you done a search on equipment you will need? There is equipment for smaller tractors. Not sure how small but know there is lower hp equipment on line more than one place.
Been looking at tractortoolsdirect for mowers, rakes and balers so far. Have about 20 acres to cut which a neighbor currently does, but it's a low priority and always seem to get cut late. Looking at what it would take to do it myself

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp #5  
look into accumulators, this is with a 50+ HP MF but they might make smaller.

Back when I was haying as a teenager (about 1970) we sometimes towed a baler with a "kicker" that USUALLY kicked the bale up into a relatively small trailer.

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp #6  
Don’t know how much you want to spend but just a simple hay drag on the back of your baler would put 8 bales in one spot instead one bale every 30 ft..

I know there is equipment out there that I can get the hay cut and baled with my tractor. Just concerned now about how to get 1000 plus bales out of the field and stacked with limited manpower.

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp #8  
How many you baling at once?

How many you baling at once?
Well, it's 3 fields about 7 acres each. Would like to get them done all at once while the weather permits.

/ Hay gathering for 35 hp #10  
That’s gonna be a tough one, my brother does 700 at a time and does so by himself, but he has big tractors, baler with a kicker and four wagons so the only hands on work in stacking in his barn and his barn is big enough to put the three wagons in and he stacks a wagon an evening after work.