Backhoe help finding a backhoe thread

/ help finding a backhoe thread #1  

mikim

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC45
Sometime ago -- maybe a year ....??.... I saw a thread about some feet that someone had installed on their backhoe for better traction ... and I think it was on a Kioti (hence this post's location) Does anyone remember? He posted pictures (of course) ............ do you know how many hits you get when you try to search the forums for "backhoe"??????!!!!!!! :eek: You might as well search for "tractor" :rolleyes:

/ help finding a backhoe thread
That's it! Thank you .... good grief it was 2 years ago! ... I'm behinder than I even thought. ....

/ help finding a backhoe thread #4  
Mike,
Want a pair????
They will set you back about $140-150
They are called BIG foot dirt pads w/teeth

/ help finding a backhoe thread
yeah - I want a pr ......but for a Woods 80X ....In the pics from that original post you'll notice the mounting holes for that BH are all nice and in line straight. Not on my Woods feet. They are drilled more in an arc. I did a search for "Bigfoot dirt pads" and was unable to find the maker or anyone else that sold them. Do they make them for other BHs? I was going to go to my friendly local machine shop (SIL) and have them made. I know it might be a violation of of a patent but if I can't get them otherwise .....

/ help finding a backhoe thread #6  
How useful are they? I confess I haven't had much slippage where the thought had arisen, but I do have foamed tires and fill the bucket with rocks for weight (also to get rid of the rocks I find with the backhoe)