Help Identify this UTV

/ Help Identify this UTV #1  

Yokurto

Tractor
JD 2010 high crop
Hi guys, I decided to start work on this Pug type vehicle since we are locked down. I bought this thing 25 years ago and it finally got to the top spot to get repaired . I was told it is a Pug but guys I have talked to said it isn't. It is, best that I can tell, built around 1962-65, powered by a Onan NHC 25 hp motor coupled to a hydraulic pump. The steering is articulated with a hydraulic cylinder, the driveline is hydraulic motors coupled directly to the Dana 27 rearends cutdown and shortened axles. The front "nose " has been cut off I suppose it was smashed and the previous owner figured it would look better cutting it off. It is all steel, pretty crude construction but I think factory manufactured not home built. Any help is appreciated
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

/ Help Identify this UTV #2  
It sure doesn't look like any PUG I have worked on. They had a different joint and had a manual trans, driveshaft, normal diff.

Last edited:
   / Help Identify this UTV #4  
It looks like a Taylor-Dunn airport or warehouse tug.
Maybe an early E 451 {w/o overhead guard} with what's left of a trailer?

E-451.jpg

/ Help Identify this UTV #5  
Long shot - is it some kind of old Cushmann perhaps?

/ Help Identify this UTV #7  
Lets not get hasty here. The body looks straight and complete. Tires and paint will go a long way to making it respectable. Seats are easy to find and install. And the cat looks in very good shape. How is the engine?

/ Help Identify this UTV #8  
I was thinking Cushman also, but all the Cushman's I've seen are more square in the nose. I also haven't seen an articulating one, which doesn't really mean anything, they could easily be out there.