Help me buy my Massey GC2410

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #31  
Nice clean install.:):):)

Chris

Thanks, but it really is pretty a pretty easy task.

The key for me is working in the garage with the doors open on a nice fall day, and some great classic rock playing on the shop stereo.

:D

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #32  
Don't forget the cold Coors Light and sexy lady calender.

Chris

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #33  
You know, now that I think about it, it's been a while since I saw one of those calendars around....and I've long since graduated to *real* beer. :rolleyes::D

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #34  
...and thus begins the longest wait.

oh que oui!!

This was painful for me, especially on THAT Saturday (the delivery guy was a bit later than expected :eek:).

Congratulation!! I'm sure you'll appreciate it for years to come.

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410
Thanks, but it really is pretty a pretty easy task.

The beauty is in the fact you recognized what was already there and made use of it. Minimal disturbance to the existing. That is exactly how I like to do things. I'm impressed and I intend to copy you 100%. (Hopefully the 2410 will be laid out the same).

Thanks for the info and pics!

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #36  
You know, now that I think about it, it's been a while since I saw one of those calendars around....and I've long since graduated to *real* beer. :rolleyes::D

Ouch, that hurts!

Chris

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #37  
I love my GC2400. It has R4's and wheel weights with filled tires and I snowblow a driveway that's over 25% grade in some places...no chains!!!

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #38  
The beauty is in the fact you recognized what was already there and made use of it. Minimal disturbance to the existing. That is exactly how I like to do things. I'm impressed and I intend to copy you 100%. (Hopefully the 2410 will be laid out the same).

Thanks for the info and pics!

Happy to help, but a lot of credit goes to other forum members here on TBN. If you do a search on "work lights" you will find lots of clever suggestions.

For just about any project or question, you will find lots of folks here who are willing to share what they have learned. Some have very elaborate work shops and fabrication talents. I'm more at the other end of that spectrum. :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Is is this Saturday or next when your tractor arrives?

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410
Welcome!

Is is this Saturday or next when your tractor arrives?

Thanks for the warm welcome. Unfortunately the tractor arrives next Saturday. That would be in about 8 days 14 hours 35 minutes and 40 seconds, 39 seconds, 38 seconds, 37 seconds... Well, you get the idea :)

/ Help me buy my Massey GC2410 #40  
I remember buying mine on a Monday morning and thinking that same day delivery would be a nice gesture.

But instead I had to wait until Thursday, which seemed like a very long 3 days.

Now it's sitting in my garage and the wait is but a distant memory.

Almost.