Hesitant about the brand

/ Hesitant about the brand #41  
I think you did good.You will enjoy that tractor.

/ Hesitant about the brand #42  
Good deal! Congratulations!

/ Hesitant about the brand #43  
Sounds like a great deal! Go work it and have fun!

/ Hesitant about the brand #44  
Get the Kioti. What sets the value is what people are willing to pay for something. I dont pay extra for green paint, Apple logos, or punky jeans. Neither do i pay extra to improve my tractor ego.. People everywhere comment on my Kioti. The Kioti is a very high quality-built machine. I chose mine for several reasons... higher lifting capacities than comparable Kubota, 7 year powertrain warranty, better financing option, very heavy duty construction, steel hood vs plastic, good local dealer.... plus, its several thousand dollars cheaper than the Kubota. Its a win win imo.

/ Hesitant about the brand #45  
I will have a new Branson 4820R TLB on Monday. I looked at all the brands. The dealer makes a big difference. When the green and orange dealers are too busy to talk to you to sell a tractor, how will they be for service or parts? I talked to a couple of MF dealers. One would not quote the tractor I was wanting (my first choice) and another was a lot higher than the Branson. The Branson dealer is 100 miles from my property but he took time to talk to me and answer questions. He returned my phone calls if he didn't answer immediately. I plan to keep my tractor for at least 12-15 years. The Branson had better specs for a much lower price than green or orange. I would have considered used if any thing decent was available around here.