Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
So doing research on UTV options. Discovered this brand and was interested. I prefer to not buy from China, but the prices for what you get seem to be worth a look. The biggest difference between them and the others in my spreadsheet...JD, Polaris, Artic Cat, Kubota, CanAm, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki...most things I want added are standard on these. Roof, windshield, winch... Massimo and Bennche are assembled here in North Texas. Other than the whole Chinese problem, what is wrong with these?

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #2  
I've had my Bennche/Massimo for around 3 years now, I've only got 8-900 miles on it.
It's the Bennchee Warrior 800.
warrior 3.jpg

warrior smv.jpg

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #3  
So doing research on UTV options. Discovered this brand and was interested. I prefer to not buy from China, but the prices for what you get seem to be worth a look. The biggest difference between them and the others in my spreadsheet...JD, Polaris, Artic Cat, Kubota, CanAm, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki...most things I want added are standard on these. Roof, windshield, winch... Massimo and Bennche are assembled here in North Texas. Other than the whole Chinese problem, what is wrong with these?
Don't know where you are buying from...I believe I have seen this brand at TSC. I asked who performed warranty work on these and the TSC guy says I would have to take it 35 miles away.

I asked if they had any problems with the people that perform warranty work. He said they have a unit there now that has been there about 4 months due to not being able to get parts.
I passed !

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV
Don't know where you are buying from...I believe I have seen this brand at TSC. I asked who performed warranty work on these and the TSC guy says I would have to take it 35 miles away.

I asked if they had any problems with the people that perform warranty work. He said they have a unit there now that has been there about 4 months due to not being able to get parts.
I passed !
Thanks. I try to take current parts issues with a grain of salt...everyone is having problems. I am ok with a dealer with service within an hour or so. I have a few options. Right now, my search is very broad.

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #5  
My local Yamaha dealer carried the "Massimo" branded side by side;he no longer does;too many problems and lack of parts support.
Buy from the major manufactories and save a lot of head-aches.I have owned Honda,Kawasaki,Suzuki and Yamaha(4) and no problems with any of them.
You get what you pay for.

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #6  
Just keep in mind that the Chinese product companies when they discontinue a product have a bad habit of also deleting the parts diagrams, and pretend that the product never existed.

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #7  
It's too expensive to be cheap...

I can't support the Chinese copying US engineering and then making it cheap enough to hit a price point only. They make them to be consumable, not repairable.

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #8  
I've had my Bennche/Massimo for around 3 years now, I've only got 8-900 miles on it.
It's the Bennchee Warrior 800.

that thing looks great!

looks like they have very solid reviews.

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #9  
If you don't like chinese engineering don't look to close at the engine in that Kawasaki mule pro or the John Deere gater
cause that little 3 cylinder is a Cheery from China.
I'm not a fan of them by any means and I was glad to see Cat and Cummins both leave there.

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #10  
Glad to see cat and cummins leave.... china...? Cummins has at least a half dozen joint ventures in china still, my company supplies steel pistons to most of them.