Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours?

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #11  
For the women Katherine Hepburn, Maureen O'hara, Ingrid Bergman all stunning women

Lauren Bacall was a real beauty

Bogart, John Wayne, Henry Fonda

Just a few...

They don't make them like the used too! :D

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #13  
One wouldn't think it, but Hedy Lamar, besides being a classic beauty, was credited with a genius I.Q. and having invented a code incription device during WWII that enabled the U.S. to send messages the enemy could not decipher.

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #14  
Along with all of the ones already mentioned, I like Charlton Heston .

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #15  
"Casa Blanca." Play it again Sam
Now there is a classic.

For sure none of the new (I call them adult cartoons) with animated characters and shooting that never run out of ammo.
Seems that the main goal is now special effects and to heck with morals and character.

And the foul language ?, I think there is a contest as to how many swear words per min that they can put in a script and still call it a story.

For modern films, Harrison Ford probably gets more nods from me than most others.

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours?
One wouldn't think it, but Hedy Lamar, besides being a classic beauty, was credited with a genius I.Q. and having invented a code incription device during WWII that enabled the U.S. to send messages the enemy could not decipher.

That is a very cool thing to know.

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #17  
Ahh -- to be able to return to my youthful days.

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #18  
Ahh -- to be able to return to my youthful days.
I am not sure I would want to with your Avatar! that looks like a lot of work - you sure you are up to it?

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #19  
Steve McQeen and Sand Pebbles.

mark

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #20  
Steve McQeen and Sand Pebbles.

mark

Actually I would loved to have been able to meet Roy Rogers; he was my hero. One of my all-time favorite movies was "Treasure of the Sierra Madre". I always liked Humphrey Bogart and Tim Holt. Got to meet Tim Holt shortly before his death.