Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours?

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #21  
Humphrey Bogart & Ingrid Bergman - - Casa Blanca

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #22  
James Arness / Gunsmoke .Ken Curtis as Festus .I hate that whimpy Dennis weaver .

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #23  
Just for the record:

He (Dennis Weaver) joined the Navy right out of high school and served as an F4U Fighter Pilot during World War II. When the war ended, he enrolled at the University of Oklahoma where he excelled in track and just missed qualifying for the 1948 Olympic team.

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #24  
Just for the record is that where he got that limp ?

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #25  
Just for the record is that where he got that limp ?

I believe the limp was just a gimmick to make him a believable TV side-kick. It was the single most thing I hated about his character.

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #26  
I am also a big fan of the classic movies but if I had to pick one person, it would be Steven Spielburg, mainly for the movies Shcindler's List and Saving Private Ryan. He made a lot of movies that I would call fluff, just fun movies but the two I mentioned were the kind when you walked out it was almost like a punch in the gut. I'm still amazed at the accuracy of the weapons and uniforms used in Private Ryan.

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #27  
When my son was about 5 (now 27) he loved Shirley Temple and when I explained who she was, It's like dad, you ruined it for me!

mark

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #28  
Just for the record:

He (Dennis Weaver) joined the Navy right out of high school and served as an F4U Fighter Pilot during World War II. When the war ended, he enrolled at the University of Oklahoma where he excelled in track and just missed qualifying for the 1948 Olympic team.

I'm glad you posted this information.

I have always liked Dennis Weaver. He was born in Missouri.

Also, just an FYI. He finished right behind Bob Mathias in the Olympic tryouts. As you know, Mr. Mathias won 2 gold medals for the USA.

MoKelly

/ Hollywood legends, I like Audrey Hepburn. Who is yours? #29  
Henry Fonda, Charlton Heston, and of course Clint Eastwood. Bogart wasn't bad either...