How can I hook this up to my tractor

/ How can I hook this up to my tractor #41  
Tractor’s drawbar and this:

2FFB353E-3806-462C-BDFF-B52E939735F2.jpeg

/ How can I hook this up to my tractor #42  
In Europe, farming operations have less distance, and tractors with trailers/wagons are commonly used to transport commodity from farm to market delivery point, and it makes sense that those trailers have brakes. In North America, distances are farther, so farm to delivery point is highway trucks. Trailers behind tractors are used in the fields and around the yard, maybe from field to on-farm storage, but rarely to delivery. So very rarely do the trailers have brakes.

Given that tractors in Europe are used differently, many of them are capable of higher road-speed, up to 60km/hr (~35mph). Especially the 100hp and up Fendt, and that manufacturer has built on brakes capable of stopping the tractor and rolling load.

To a larger and larger degree, farm equipment is "global". A new 175hp Case-IH MFWD tractor that I've operated on the farm in Western Canada is capable of 50 km/hr (32mph). That high of a road-speed is a new and uncommon thing in these parts, the norm is a wound-out max speed of 30km/hr (20mph). We use a 425hp powershift Case-IH (Steiger) 9390 that weighs some 34,000 lbs on the grain cart, and one must be aware of and allow for increased stopping distance from even 10mph with a full cart.

/ How can I hook this up to my tractor #43  
Blimey
Even thirty years ago we had brakes on trailers
Operated on hydraulic levers manually
Not ideal hand off steering wheel and lock up the wheels
No seat belts and you were heading for the windscreen on occasions
Better than nothing thou I guess

/ How can I hook this up to my tractor #44  
I’ve never seen this sort of attaching manner. Do I need to just cut it off and weld on a standard receiver?
It’s attached to a large water container
Thank you
Hook a D-ring to the lowest point on your tractor and feed the bolt through the piece you show in the photo.

/ How can I hook this up to my tractor #45  
Blimey
Even thirty years ago we had brakes on trailers
Operated on hydraulic levers manually
Not ideal hand off steering wheel and lock up the wheels
No seat belts and you were heading for the windscreen on occasions
Better than nothing thou I guess
Here in Upstate New York, even trailers behind road vehicles (pickups, SUVs, passenger cars) don't require brakes if the trailer weight is below a certain limit. An RV behind a pickup would need them, but an average boat trailer would not.
And even then, farm implements being towed under a certain distance (I believe it's 25 miles, but I'm not sure. I don't have occasion to tow implements on the road for more than a mile.) from farm to farm are exempt from the requirement.
Yes, there are accidents from time to time, but by far the majority are caused by passenger vehicle drivers not used to driving on rural roads and the unique hazards that they have.

/ How can I hook this up to my tractor #46  
I remember as a dumb 16 year old pulling a 100 bushel grain wagon of corn the 10 miles to the co-op elevator. With a 2500 lb. Willys jeep with its little 9” drum brakes. Scary ride. That wagon pushed me all the way to town. Only did that once. 😳. My dad’s F100 wasn’t that much better either.

/ How can I hook this up to my tractor #47  
On a drawbar and a pin. If you're running a drawbar off the 3PT and not one hard mounted to the tractor keep in mind the shifting weight and what that tounge may do (specifically if you're going up or down hill).
Leave it as it is and use a proper Drawbar with lift restraints (bars that go to either end and connect to the upper pivot.