HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #41  
They sure look like orange-painted radial lift Bobcats. T62 or T64, maybe.
Kioti emphasizes that the new entrants will be designed, engineered and manufactured by them. “We’re not private labeling anyone else’s machines,” says Joel Hicks, Kioti product development manager. “Our goal is to offer as much benefit to the customer at a reasonable price.”

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #42  
here's a different shot of one ....

Attachments

• 48759847854uytrew.jpg
    48759847854uytrew.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 106
   / HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #43  
here's a different shot of one ....
I looked at a rotary lift Bobcat T750 and compared it to the Kioti. Gusseting looks similar, but the front of the loader is different, looking more like Case or Deere, and the rear pivot looks different than the TL750 as well.

That all said, if I could afford it and in light of my disabilities, I really like the Volvo/JCB side entry. Way easier for aging bodies to pop in and out. On the other hand, a friend can get ASVs at cost once a year....

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #44  

Still no sightings of a Kioti TL750 CTL or one of there skid steers yet. Might have a better chance of spotting a "thunderbird " not the car in the skys over the Washington state Canadian border or in remote British Colombia .Keep looking up .

Perhaps a TBN member here has actually seen one on a lot , equipment trailer or even a job site ? Also I wonder if there 4cyl power plant they will come with will be the same engine used in Kioti's 7320 series tractors the Daedong 4f243T engines ?

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #45  

Still no sightings of a Kioti TL750 CTL or one of there skid steers yet. Might have a better chance of spotting a "thunderbird " not the car in the skys over the Washington state Canadian border or in remote British Colombia .Keep looking up .

Perhaps a TBN member here has actually seen one on a lot , equipment trailer or even a job site ? Also I wonder if there 4cyl power plant they will come with will be the same engine used in Kioti's 7320 series tractors the Daedong 4f243T engines ?

Now, I may be losing it, but I believe I saw one or two at my nearby dealer the other day. Next time I swing out that way I'll make it a point to pay better attention, and if they're there I'll snap a picture or two.