HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #11  
my 06' ck20hst has about 280 hours on it.

besides the engine I wonder how long the hst will last, Hope a real long time

Ken

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #12  
DK 50 with a tick below 500 hrs on it. Amsoil is in everything that will hold liquid except tires and windshield washer fluid. The only problems I've had are the ones that the idiot driving the thing has done.

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #13  
My dk55c has 178 hrs on it and it is basically fine. My background is engineering, so when I look at a tractor to buy, I look at how easy is it to work on... and I think this kioti is a piece of cake. It is well designed with super access to below cab spaces and certainly the engine area. All in all, my 62 801 ford is cooking and it will continue as long as there are parts, which will be the same for my dk55, and my two kubotas ....

So, my brothers have john deeres on their farm... why? Parts availability and speed of delivery. If kioti can handle this, then they'll be around as long as there are farms...

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #14  
WOw I just hit the one year mark and have 230 hours on my DK 35!
SO that must make me not an avereage user?lol
My plan is to keep the tractor about 10 years so that would be 2,300 hours.
I hope they last that long!!!
Matt ;)

HODAK said:
Let's see how many original owners of any brand have 3500 hours on a machine. I'm sure there must be a few. At about 120 - 130 hours per year I may be able to answer that question around the year 2035. If I'm operating anything at that point, I'll be thrilled.

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #16  
34 hours... so far so good

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #18  
I saw one listed for sale in TX today (a DK45 w/FEL as I recall) on national for sale listing website that had well over 3,600 hours. Looked kind of "Texas pale" like a fairly new Kubota...:)