HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #21  
My CK20S has 1100 hrs and is going strong. I had 2 incidents since buying new. First was a pesky fuel solenoid that just needed re-seating and second was a bolt sheared off inside the bell housing (loosened off from factory) which required splitting the tractor. Has been a great machine. Good oil and regular maintenance are key! Would buy again.

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #22  
my 2012 Kioti DK45SE with 466 hours on it has been great so far no problems!
TK.jpg

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #23  
I saw one listed for sale in TX today (a DK45 w/FEL as I recall) on national for sale listing website that had well over 3,600 hours. Looked kind of "Texas pale" like a fairly new Kubota...:)
Kinda like a tangerine that isn't quite ripe?

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #25  
How many hours on your Kioti with or without major problems.any one with 3500 hrs.

chach
Had Lk3054 1995 version - sold it in 2019 with 1989 hours. Two clutches later after 20 years ownership. Tie rod ends and two sets of front tires. Used tractor with 5 foot Lely disc mower- unit was quite robust. I wanted a cab tractor and LS xr3135 fit the budget with backhoe. Kioti was priced closely to Kubota in 2019 for 35 HP. No disappointments with LS tractor the turbo has changed my perspective it makes tractor seem like 50 hp. No disappointments with Kioti either. All manufacturers have less than desirable models. TBN help me vet buying correct tractor. Learned from others and very grateful for their experiences.

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #26  
like any machine, as long as you can get parts for it, then its off to the tractor wreckers to support the models left you cant get parts for any more, then its garden art.

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #27  
I'm sure with normal usage & maintenance - well beyond your life. No matter how old you are now.

My first tractor - Ford 1700 - had 1900+ hours when I traded it in. It's still going strong. I know the second owner. The Ford was brand new in '82.

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #28  
I'm sure with normal usage & maintenance - well beyond your life. No matter how old you are now.

My first tractor - Ford 1700 - had 1900+ hours when I traded it in. It's still going strong. I know the second owner. The Ford was brand new in '82.
I was Jack Benny's age in 82...

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #29  
Everyone worries about how long the diesel will last, I'll bet you my farm that it's NOT the diesel you have to worry about.

Getting to 6K hrs., you will more than likely have many other problems.

SR

/ HOW LONG WILL A KIOTI LAST #30  
A diesel engine with upkeep of factory service intervals will go 10k + hours easy. Or way past the average home owners usage spec to worry about.