How many Attachments?

/ How many Attachments? #1  

bill9068

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK5510, Kubota BX25D, Bobcat S130, Bobcat 742.
Counted mine the other day and was surprised I had 11. Don’t remember getting them all, but got them over time. I’ve got a 2018 Kioti DK5510 shuttle and a Kubota BX25D. I have 3 buckets, harrow disc, flail mower,
grapple,cultipacker,cultivator, forks,stump bucket, box blade, ballast box’s and a back hole for the BX. I’ve sold a 3 point chipper and a bush hog I never used.

/ How many Attachments? #2  
I have 5 if I counted correctly. I’d like a couple more but don’t need them that bad.

/ How many Attachments? #3  
I need a cone spreader and a roller crimper.

/ How many Attachments? #4  
Baler
two hay rakes
disks
chipper
root rake
bedder/tool bar
grapple
bucket x2
finish mower
double bottom plow
middle buster
spreader
towed sprayer
forks
bale spear
backhoe

Had to type it out just so I could count, 17. Number kind of shocked me a bit, I didn't think I had that big of a problem :oops:

/ How many Attachments? #5  
As a few of these comments have indicated, how many implements and attachments you will have will largely depend upon how you use your tractor.
My count is 7 implements (3ph mounted) with additional under consideration for some future projects and 2 attachments (FEL mounted).

Comparisons of number of implements/attachments has more to do with what and how the tractor is used and how each is used.
Point in case, I do not do haying, thus have no use for bale spikes, hay rakes, hay baler, hay tenders, hay mowers, etc. However, if for some reason I would start haying, that would all change, and would result in an increase in the number to a doubled (or greater) amount.

/ How many Attachments?
Make that 12, forgot the plow.

/ How many Attachments? #7  
Finally got it down to 2.

/ How many Attachments? #8  
We have two tractors so a few doubles,two two bottom plows,two rear blades,two bush-hogs,box blade,potato plow,cultivator,york rake,snow plow and thumb on bucket of one tractor.
Forgot a cultiapacker and grain drill. So 14

Last edited:
   / How many Attachments? #10  
This question caused me to count them-now I know why my wife thinks I have an implement “problem”

JD MX-7
Ford 917 flail
Rototiller
Disk harrow
Spreader
Chipper
Pallet forks
Grapple
Front bucket