How to properly load a bumper pull deck over trailer?

/ How to properly load a bumper pull deck over trailer? #21  
What trailer length are you looking for? You have a 25' load, so with a 25' trailer you will not have any room to make adjustments. I have been hauling my 24' load on a 22' trailer. I don't have as much weight as you do and my load is balanced, but I am planning to get a 30" GN. Locally I can only find bumper pull equipment trailers in 24'

/ How to properly load a bumper pull deck over trailer?
What trailer length are you looking for? You have a 25' load, so with a 25' trailer you will not have any room to make adjustments. I have been hauling my 24' load on a 22' trailer. I don't have as much weight as you do and my load is balanced, but I am planning to get a 30" GN. Locally I can only find bumper pull equipment trailers in 24'

I suppose I’m not in the market for a trailer unless I get a raise or find $5000 on the street.

My tractor is around 14-15ft I think with bucket on the ground to the rear tires. The bush hog is 7ft wide and 10ft long so if I take both on the road without getting cleaver making 2 trips, load is close to 25ft-ish last time I measured them separately.

/ How to properly load a bumper pull deck over trailer? #23  
I cut many properties in a 20 mile radius of my home base.
I can load any of my farm tractors on my gooseneck trailer, chain them down, hit the road, park, unchain/unload and begin work.
I have found after many years of doing that, Id rather just drive the tractor over the road, cut customers property, and drive home. Since its a cab tractor, I have the opportunity to do that in all weather. Also have decent road speed 2 go 24MPH and the MF will do 34MPH.
I would encourage anyone who is considering a custom mowing business to order a HVAC cab, equipped with road safety equipment to do the same. You can lower your costs of truck and trailer and parlay that into a cab and a “road speed” tractor.
I still use the truck & trailer if the trip is > ~10 miles.
You can say all you want about tire wear, but I put 300 hours on my 2 smaller tractors each per year and the tires are holding up very well.

/ How to properly load a bumper pull deck over trailer? #24  
I cut many properties in a 20 mile radius of my home base.
I can load any of my farm tractors on my gooseneck trailer, chain them down, hit the road, park, unchain/unload and begin work.
I have found after many years of doing that, Id rather just drive the tractor over the road, cut customers property, and drive home. Since its a cab tractor, I have the opportunity to do that in all weather. Also have decent road speed 2 go 24MPH and the MF will do 34MPH.
I would encourage anyone who is considering a custom mowing business to order a HVAC cab, equipped with road safety equipment to do the same. You can lower your costs of truck and trailer and parlay that into a cab and a “road speed” tractor.
I still use the truck & trailer if the trip is > ~10 miles.
You can say all you want about tire wear, but I put 300 hours on my 2 smaller tractors each per year and the tires are holding up very well.
I drive mine 6 miles each way to my father in laws once a month to hog his 6 acres. It's same time and less work as trailering. Plus I can hog the berms and clean up what the Boro no longer does. Mines just a little B2650, so around 12mph is topping it out. 20201119_130719.jpg