How to pull all four tires from John Deere 3R tractor

/ How to pull all four tires from John Deere 3R tractor #21  
Never load tires. In fact I bought a used machine with loaded rears and promptly drained them. No need with cast centers. NEVER load the fronts, Never.

so whys that? never have had a problem with filled rears. weight in the rear tires is your friend with a front loader.

/ How to pull all four tires from John Deere 3R tractor #22  
It was a big Kubota so I don't think a design problem. I just think the massive weight of the tractor, aggressive and loaded ag tires and a loose nut behind the wheel (me) is a bad combination. Since other tractors with same tires and same things didn't rip up the ground, it has to be the weight of the front tires. When I took the fluid out, and agreed no more fluid ever again, the chewing of the ground lessened dramatically. That's the origin of my distaste for loaded tires in a non-severe slope situation.

Yep, I'd have responded just like ya. My 9540 is very forgiving on the ground. Fluid in the rears, none in the fronts, FEL.

/ How to pull all four tires from John Deere 3R tractor #23  
Never load tires. In fact I bought a used machine with loaded rears and promptly drained them. No need with cast centers. NEVER load the fronts, Never.

Loaded rears, Cast Centers, one Cast Weight on each side.

/ How to pull all four tires from John Deere 3R tractor #24  
Loaded rears, Cast Centers, one Cast Weight on each side.

I have tractors with radials and when I drop the air pressure way down, I can tippy-toe across my lawn in 2WD and barely leave a mark even with cast centers and two weights each side. Radials are that good.