How would it make you feel?

/ How would it make you feel? #31  
Ya, keep wondering where the ANY key is. :)

Learned how to print in High School drafting - Velum with Ink no backspacing with that method

Dave
My penmanship is still impeccable to this day due to drafting class. I loved ink drawing. My cursive wasn't bad either, but I write in all caps nowadays.

Brian

/ How would it make you feel? #32  
My penmanship is still impeccable to this day due to drafting class. I loved ink drawing. My cursive wasn't bad either, but I write in all caps nowadays.

Brian

Yep, after three years of High School drafting class plus some shop classes my block letters are great. :laughing::laughing::laughing: My teacher said I had good cursive but I thought it was hard to read and it was my hand writing! :shocked::D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ How would it make you feel? #33  
Correct spelling and more accurate description.

HUGE MID WEEK YARD SALE EXTRAVAGANZA!

Yardsalesign.jpg

Bruce

/ How would it make you feel? #37  
Sometimes they mis-spell so people driving by think they are more likely to get a deal fro someone who doesn't know the value of what he's selling. More likely to stop. We used to drive past a fruit stand every year on our way to Grandmas place. It was "(.....something) For Sale" with a backwards "S". Some years later there was a new sign and it had the backwards S again.

/ How would it make you feel? #38  
Reminds me of the corny old joke about a young lady who misread a newspaper article, and made the remark that the lady in the newspaper article, Hugie Peppilini must be the most passionate woman in the world. When asked why she thought so, she pointed out the headline:

"Huge Pipeline laid by 100 men in 30 days". Bada Boom!