Hp vs weight in new tractor

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #41  
Thanks, but don't sell yourself short... I'm more than a little envious of your rig!

Well I sure like my Kioti, but I am thinking your big NH would pull my little Kioti, backwards , kicking screaming and spinning all of its little tires:D
Your front wheels are at least as big as my rears aren't they?:shocked: Of course different sizes for different purposes:) I tell you what, if you get down to Branson, Mo. some time I will let you play with the kioti in my gravel pile. I sure would like to drive that big ole NH.

James K0UA

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #42  
k0ua said:
Well I sure like my Kioti, but I am thinking your big NH would pull my little Kioti, backwards , kicking screaming and spinning all of its little tires:D
Your front wheels are at least as big as my rears aren't they?:shocked: Of course different sizes for different purposes:) I tell you what, if you get down to Branson, Mo. some time I will let you play with the kioti in my gravel pile. I sure would like to drive that big ole NH.

James K0UA

You know, that's the coolest thing about TBN, read many of your posts, but never knew where you were from... Honestly, you can pilot the NH if you're ever up here(upstate NY) have a great night/weekend!

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #43  
You know, that's the coolest thing about TBN, read many of your posts, but never knew where you were from... Honestly, you can pilot the NH if you're ever up here(upstate NY) have a great night/weekend!

Take care, and have a great weekend.

James K0UA

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor
I finally got to go sit on a 5035. this tractor is a beast. the front tires seem like they really can perform over the Kubota's smaller ones for traction. The iron seems to be "stronger" or beefier than Kubota's MX5100, whether it is a different composition or not, I don't know. The Kubota "L" series is just too expensive so I am comparing it to the MX5100 now. Which is very close in cost but the MX is a stripped down model, no bells/whilstles where the Mahindra comes standard with tilt, quick attach bucket, R4 tires, etc. so adding that stuff spreads the gap on price for Kubota. It is also wider which I think will be more stabil on hills. Better loader lift capacity as well. After looking at the Mahindra over 8 years ago, I think my opinion is changing. Tough choice but leaning towards Mahindra.

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #45  
I finally got to go sit on a 5035. this tractor is a beast. the front tires seem like they really can perform over the Kubota's smaller ones for traction. The iron seems to be "stronger" or beefier than Kubota's MX5100, whether it is a different composition or not, I don't know. The Kubota "L" series is just too expensive so I am comparing it to the MX5100 now. Which is very close in cost but the MX is a stripped down model, no bells/whilstles where the Mahindra comes standard with tilt, quick attach bucket, R4 tires, etc. so adding that stuff spreads the gap on price for Kubota. It is also wider which I think will be more stabil on hills. Better loader lift capacity as well. After looking at the Mahindra over 8 years ago, I think my opinion is changing. Tough choice but leaning towards Mahindra.

Kubota and most other manufactures rate their loaders lift capacity at 500mm, Mahindra rates theirs at the pivot so they will have a bigger number. Have you looked at a M5140, or a Deere?

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor
Kubota and most other manufactures rate their loaders lift capacity at 500mm, Mahindra rates theirs at the pivot so they will have a bigger number. Have you looked at a M5140, or a Deere?

I haven't check Deere (this time around) because I felt they would be more money and they seem to have small front tires like Kubota. Guess it's worth a look though...

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #47  
I haven't check Deere (this time around) because I felt they would be more money and they seem to have small front tires like Kubota. Guess it's worth a look though...

Check out all of the tractors manufacturers and find the one that fits you best then go on the hunt for price and the best dealer.

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #48  
I think most loader specs are now at the "pin". Kubota lists this as well so you can compare apples to apples.
I kind of regret not looking at mahindra more as well, when I was buying. If you are going to be moving alot of dirt I think mahindra offers the best bang for your buck. Nothing wrong with a MX5100, but the loader alone on the 5035 weighs nearly half of what a bare MX5100 is... 5100lbs breakout and probably the 5035 would have a good shot at unloading a crated MX5100 off the truck.

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #49  
I think most loader specs are now at the "pin". Kubota lists this as well so you can compare apples to apples.
I kind of regret not looking at mahindra more as well, when I was buying. If you are going to be moving alot of dirt I think mahindra offers the best bang for your buck. Nothing wrong with a MX5100, but the loader alone on the 5035 weighs nearly half of what a bare MX5100 is... 5100lbs breakout and probably the 5035 would have a good shot at unloading a crated MX5100 off the truck.
I have seen some brochures that only show the lift at 500mm. Mahindra on their site is comparing specs at on some of their tractors at the pivot to other tractors at 500mm.

/ Hp vs weight in new tractor #50  
Small front tires? Depends on if you're looking for a 2wd or 4wd. I haven't had any complaints about mine.